|Name:||Google Play Store Mod|
|Release:||13 - 06 - 2021|
|Playstore:||Not Available on the Google Play Store|
|Requirements:||Varies with device.|
Download APK File
Click below to download the app.
App Details & Guide
Google Play Store mod apk is one of the most called for apps among Android users because of its benefits. Now, your search is over for the latest and working Google Play Store apk with installer+patch+mod for all your apps need and requirements. 😀
We all know about the usual Play Store by Google that comes preinstalled on almost every Android phone and tablet device. But there are some limitations in the original Play Store, which is why many opt for modified Google Play Store apk because it offers numerous benefits including the popular trick to download paid apps for free.
And if you are wondering…
Why I should download and install Google Play Store mod and patch apk on my Android phone and what are its benefits? Then we have a straightforward answer for you, and for that, you need to read the features and benefits section below.
Features & Benefits of Play Store Mod APK
Here we have listed all the features and benefits of having a Play Store mod apk on your Android device:
- Use apps protected by Google LVL (License Verification Library): The modified version of Google Play Store will let you use all of those apps protected by Google LVL without cracking the app itself as the store is configured to auto-verify these types of apps.
- Offline license verification of the apps: Since the Play Store apk is modded so you can easily verify the license of all those Google LVL-protected apps even while you are offline and without internet connectivity.
- Allows you to keep & use paid apps even after refund: Usually, when you install a paid app and then request a refund within 2 hours, the process automatically removes the app from your phone too. But with the patched Google Play Store, you will be able to keep and use the app without any restrictions even after you have received a refund.
- Stops Google Play Store automatic updates: In the original Play Store there is no way to stop/disable official updates to the store but the modded Google Play Store comes with the updates disabled so you will continue to stay in the same version and there won’t be any forced downloads.
Apart from these above-mentioned modifications, rest of the features being offered by the original Play Store will remain intact and operational including billing, interface, usability, and other core functionalities.
However, we feel that it is important to tell you that the Google Play Store modded and patched version apk requires root access and would not allow you to do the following:
- Download paid apps for free,
- Hack in-app purchases of apps.
By the way, if you are looking for a method to free in-app purchases, we have a separate app and a complete tutorial to help you hack in-app purchases of apps and games on Android. 😉
How to Install Play Store Mod and Patch
Here we have a complete step-by-step tutorial to download and use Google Play Store mod on Android:
NOTE: Before we begin, we will suggest you create a backup of your original Google Play Store that is already installed on your phone, in case you want it later or something goes wrong during the following process.
Step 1 – Download the latest version of Lucky Patcher from here.
Step 2 – Once downloaded, install it on your Android device.
Step 3 – Now when you launch Lucky Patcher for the first time, it will ask you for root access. So grant root access to continue using the app.
Step 4 – On the bottom, you will see there are five options. Tap on the ‘Toolbox’ option.
Step 5 – Tap on the ‘Patch to Android’ option.
Step 6 – A popup window will appear with some check boxes. You need to enable the following three options:
- Signature Verification status always True.
- Disable .apk Signature Verification.
- Disable signature verification in the package manager.
And then tap on the ‘Apply’ button. Your phone should restart now to apply changes.
Step 7 – Once your phone is started, then open Lucky Patcher app and go to ‘Toolbox’ -> ‘Patch to Android’ option to confirm if those three options show “patch applied” or not.
If you still see “not patched” then try to patch them again. It should work. If the patch has been successfully applied then proceed to step 8.
Step 8 – Once you have confirmed that the Android has been patched successfully, then in the Lucky Patcher, go to ‘Toolbox’ and then tap on the ‘Install Modded Google Play Store’.
Step 9 – Here you should see a list of Modded Google Play along with their version number as well as its compatibility with the Android version. Here are the available modded Google Play Store apps within the Lucky Patcher:
- Modded Google Play 7.8.74.P (Android 4+ and UP),
- Modded Google Play 6.9.15 (Android 4+ and UP),
- Modded Google Play 6.0.7 (Android 2.3+ and UP),
- Modded Google Play 5.1.11 (Android 2.2 and UP),
- Modded Google Play 4.9.13 (Android 2.2 and UP),
- Modded Google Play 4.1.6 (Android 2.2 and UP),
- Modded Google Play 3.10.14 (Android 2.2 and UP),
- Modded Google Play 2.3.6 (Android 2.1).
Here’s how to make a correct selection:
- If your phone is running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich or above version, then you can select the option located at the top.
- If your phone is running Android version which is older than Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (for example Android 3.2.6 Honeycomb), then you need to select the Modded Google Play that shows Android 2.3+.
Once selected, tap on the ‘Install’ button.
Step 10 – Lucky Patcher will now download and install the selected Modded Google Play Store apk on your phone. Once it has been installed, your phone will restart. If it does not restart on its own, then please restart manually.
Step 11 – After your phone is started, you will now be able to use the modded and patched Google Play Store.
For beginners and novice Android users, that is the easiest, simplest, and safest method to get modded Google Play Store apk on your Android phone.
However, if you are an advanced user and know about flashing Google Play Store through recovery/installer and looking for a direct download link for modded Google Play Store then we have an apk for you that can be downloaded from the link given at the beginning of this post.
About Google Play Store Mod APK
The Google Play Store mod is exactly similar to the original store we all already have on our Android smartphones and tablet devices. It has same interface, usability, the same number of apps and games, you can even do in-app purchases and buy paid apps.
However, the patched version of Google Play Store has some advanced functionalities like offline verification of paid/pirated apps, the ability to freely use all those apps that are protected by Google LVL, and a few more. We have discussed these and how you can benefit from them in detail in our next section.