|Релиз:||03 - 09 - 2021|
|Доступность:||По всему миру|
|Магазин игр:||Открыть ссылку на Play Store|
|Требования:||Varies with Android devices.|
Нажмите ниже, чтобы загрузить приложение.
Сведения о приложении и руководство
KineMaster Pro mod apk is a professional video editor and is one of the favorite apps among the influencers, content creators, and vloggers of YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok. Many marketers and vloggers use it professionally as it allows them to edit their videos on the go directly on an Android smartphone, tablet, or Chromebook device.
The app is already very powerful since its initial release however the developers behind this app continue to add amazing new features and downloadable content like transitions and effects to make it the best video editing app for mobile devices.
- 1 How to Download and Install KineMaster Pro Mod APK?
- 2 What’s Modded in the KineMaster Pro?
- 3 Key Features of KineMaster Pro for Android
- 3.1 Editing Tools
- 3.2 Audio Adjustments and Additions
- 3.3 Downloadable Transitions Through Assets Store
- 3.4 Music, Sound Effects, and Immersive Audio
- 3.5 Re-edit Projects
- 3.6 Import and Export Projects
- 3.7 Edit With Special Effects
- 3.8 Visual Effects
- 3.9 Color Correction
- 3.10 Add Motion to Layers
- 3.11 Support for Export and Save Your Videos in 4K
- 3.12 Quickly Share on Social Media
- 4 What’s New in the Latest Version of KineMaster?
- 5 Comparison of KineMaster Pro with Other Video Editing Apps
- 6 FAQs
How to Download and Install KineMaster Pro Mod APK?
In this section, we are going to guide you with the procedure for how to download, install, and set up the app on your Android smartphone or tablet devices. A perfect guide suitable for every Android user, especially newbies.
The downloading and installation process of the KineMaster mod apk is easy and simple to follow. No matter how knowledgeable you are about Android and the apk installation process, the guide is designed to make things simple and easy for you to get the app.
Примечание: You may need to enable the installation of apps from unknown sources through the Android security menu to be able to sideload/install the apk on your device.
It is important to note here that this is a paid and modded version of the KineMaster so make sure you have uninstalled any existing version from your device, otherwise, the app will not be installed and might show an error.
- Download the KineMaster apk file from the download section located at the beginning of this post.
- Файл находится в сжатом zip-файле, поэтому вам нужно будет использовать любой файловый менеджер для извлечения apk из zip-файла.
- Коснитесь только что извлеченного apk и следуйте инструкциям на экране, чтобы установить приложение.
Once installed, go to the app drawer, find the app and launch it. Now you can begin editing all of your videos using powerful tools, animations, transitions, and tons of downloadable assets. All on your Android device.
What’s Modded in the KineMaster Pro?
For those of you who have already used KineMaster must already be aware of the basic features offered by the app but there has always been a restriction and the number one is the watermark that appears on all the edited videos. But not anymore as we are going to share with you the features that are modded in the KineMaster Pro, which you can download today from the link available in this article.
Let’s jump onto the additions and features offered in the KineMaster Pro mod apk and find out how it is different from the freemium version:
- Access to Premium Features – Gives you full access to all the premium features and content including the precision controls.
- Advertisements Removed – Free version is full of advertisements but the pro mod removes all the in-app advertisements including the popup ads without paying for the premium subscription.
- Watermark Removed – We all know that the free version of KineMaster shows a watermark on every edited video, but with the mod, the watermark is removed.
- Full Premium Subscription – The premium is activated by default in the KineMaster Pro mod apk including access to all the premium and advanced tools.
- Access To All The Assets – The free version gives you access to limited assets and catalog but with the premium mod activated you get access to the whole collection of transitions, effects, and overlays.
- Fix for Exported Videos – The free version exports video in low quality but with the mod, all the exported videos will be available in high-quality 4k resolution.
- CPU Compatibility – The single mod is specifically designed and developed by the team to make it universal and fully compatible with all the CPU architectures including Armeabi v7a, arm64 v8a, x86, and x86 64.
Key Features of KineMaster Pro for Android
We all know KineMaster is one of the best, if not the best, video editing apps for Android devices because of the ease of use and the ability to quickly edit and export videos to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok.
Here in this section, we are going to briefly discuss about each feature and how each one of them makes the app powerful:
Availability of editing tools is the number one priority and KineMaster offers you a bunch of basic editing tools like crop, cut, splice, and trim to help you quickly edit and crop your videos.
Audio Adjustments and Additions
Apart from the amazing visuals, having quality audio in the videos is important so the app offers you an adjustable equalizer using presets, volume envelope, and ducking tools to add an immersive audio experience to your videos.
Apart from that, you can add voiceovers, music, voice changers, and even sound effects to your videos to make them unique, informative, entertaining, and interesting at the same time.
Downloadable Transitions Through Assets Store
Using the KineMaster Assets Store, you can download hundreds of effects for videos and images, animated stickers, transitions, animations, and fonts to give you videos a unique aspect.
Their official store has over 2,500 downloadable effects, stickers, transitions, fonts, animations, videos, and images.
Music, Sound Effects, and Immersive Audio
Having a video with immersive audio takes the quality to the next level and this is exactly where the app offers you EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools.
Apart from that, KineMaster Pro lets you add sound effects, music, voiceovers to your videos. There is also an option for voice changers.
Projects that are once edited with KineMaster can now be re-edited using the import functionality. The developers have introduced a feature called the Get Projects menu using which you can download and continue editing your existing video project.
This will save you a lot of time and effort.
Import and Export Projects
Previously, importing and exporting projects from KineMaster wasn’t possible but after countless requests by the users, the developers have finally introduced the export and import project file feature.
Edit With Special Effects
You must have seen YouTube videos and Instagram Reels where content creators use special effects in their videos to add depth to their message or the action they are performing, you can now do the same using the special effects feature where you can combine and edit videos, add stickers, special effects, images, text, and other items.
Visual effects help make the video interesting and now KineMaster also allows you to add these effects, which include slow-motion, speeding up, reverse, blending modes, and several others.
You can be more creative and use these in combination to create a unique effect in between your videos.
Color correction, if you know how to do that and if it is done well, it can produce some really attractive videos. And the great thing is that KineMaster has cared enough to include this in the features for the content creators.
There are tools to add and correct color filters and color adjustments, all of which can be used to enhance and correct videos as well as images.
Add Motion to Layers
With the keyframe animation tool, you can add motion to your layers and animate them. The tool allows you to adjust its speed, orientation, direction, and other aspects as you select its movement from one point to another. Moreover, any object can be added as a layer, and then a keyframe can be added to it.
If you are a beginner then you can play with limited points for the animation, however, KineMaster is a professional editing tool so there is absolutely no limitation on the number of points you can use. If you are skilled then you can easily create hundreds of points for your keyframe animation.
Support for Export and Save Your Videos in 4K
Once you are done with editing your video and now you are in the saving phase, KineMaster allows you to save your project as a video file. Simply tap the export option and select save as. You can now select various variables for your video, which include bitrate, video resolution, and file type.
For resolution, you get a wide range of options i.e. 4K, 2K, 1080p, 720p. You can select the most appropriate option depending on where exactly you want to upload or publish the video. Similarly, you can choose FPS and bitrate at the time of exporting your video.
Quickly Share on Social Media
After you are done with all the modifications, enhancements, music, and visuals, it’s now time to share your piece of artwork with the world. The video you have saved will be stored in the Gallery unless you have manually selected the location.
Once the saving process is complete, KineMaster will automatically show you a share card using which you can easily share your video with your followers. You will get multiple options including YouTube, TikTok, Facebook Feed and Stories, Instagram Feed, Reels, Stories, and more!
What’s New in the Latest Version of KineMaster?
No app is perfect but if the developers are proactive and listen to their users then it can become very near to the perfect. And the same is the case with KineMaster as they continue to release updated versions very frequently to iron out the bugs and known issues.
In this what’s new section, we are going to briefly see what features and aspects of the app have been improved and fixed in the latest version:
- The newly added slip tool is designed to help the creator and video editor with the adjustment of the video’s start and end positions within a fixed video duration.
- While saving a video clip or at the time of exporting, you will now have an option to save the video as an animated GIF along with the MP4 option, both of which were missing previously.
- When cropping or resizing the video frame we have always experienced the issue of disproportional cropping, the developers have now added support for snapping of layers to the guidelines as well as square cropping.
- Layer assets, if once applied, weren’t replaceable. But now the support for the same has been added so you can easily replace layer assets whenever you find the need.
- When adding a transition, the duration needs to be specified every time during editing. But the latest version now allows you to set up a default duration for the transition when creating a new project.
- Importing and exporting of existing project files wasn’t allowed but the latest variant lets you easily perform the exporting and importing of a project.
- When creating a project you need to add all the videos and photos in the timeline, but replacing media files wasn’t supported. Now the possibility has been added so you can now replace videos and pictures whenever you want.
- The home screen design of the app has been completely overhauled to give the interface a fresh and simplistic look while making it more welcoming and easier to understand.
- An updated version of the frequently asked questions menu has been added whereas the button for email support has been moved to the end of the FAQ section.
- Various other known bug fixes.
Comparison of KineMaster Pro with Other Video Editing Apps
Finding the correct video editing app based on your needs and requirements is a tiring and difficult task as there are a ton of factors that one must need to consider. And there are so many apps and video-editing tools available right now, as online video creation and editing are at their blooming phase.
In this section, we are going to do a quick comparison that can help you make the decision in case you are confused. We are comparing KineMaster with other popular options like Adobe Premiere Rush, Filmora, and InShot.
As we have already discussed above that KineMaster is a highly dependable video editing app for mobile devices but comparatively with apps like InShot which is user-friendly and you will get a video recorder along with the option to add transitions, edit photos, and export your creative art in various aspect ratios for specific platforms like YouTube, Instagram, TikTok.
And if you compare this with Adobe Premiere Rush and Filmora, then you will find out that the Adobe product is a lot more advanced and highly capable while at the same time there is a learning curve that makes it sort of hard to use for beginners. Whereas the KineMaster is fairly easy to use.
Talking about the ease of usage and the learning curve, customer support is one of the key factors that one should look into when investing any money into the video editing tool because being stuck in the middle of editing and not able to get something to work will surely make you reach out to the customer support.
Most of the alternatives, since they are slightly expensive, offer you call and forum support. However, KineMaster support is limited to emails only, which can become time-consuming considering how video-based projects are time constraints.
KineMaster is a cheaper and very affordable premium video editing app for beginners or for someone looking to create and edit videos on the go. It costs about $4.99 for a monthly subscription.
While Adobe Premiere Rush will cost you $9.99 per month. InShot is available for $3.99 per month and if you really like the app then you can get lifetime access for a one-time payment of $34.99. Whereas FilmoraGo is available for as low as $4.33 per month.
A section dedicated to all the questions that pop up in your mind related to the KineMaster Pro Mod. We have even included the questions that you have while you are using the app on your Android devices. You can easily find all the frequently asked questions along with their answers for our readers:
If in case you have any questions that we forgot to include in this section, then feel free to ask those in the comments down below and someone from our team will get back to you.
KineMaster is a professional video editing app designed for mobile devices to provide functionalities like video recording and editing on the go. You can use it for both, day to day recording or even some complex tasks as it offers many useful features.
No, KineMaster Pro is exclusively designed, developed, and available for mobile operating systems only i.e. Android and iOS. If you still want to run it on your computer then you will need to do that through an emulator.
Yes, you can. KineMaster is available in two versions i.e. free and pro. The free version offers you a lot of editing features and there are not many noticeable limitations apart from the watermark,