Download Spotify Premium mod unlocked apk latest version to enjoy unlimited music without interruption. In this blog post, you will learn the following:
- Beginner's guide to install the Spotify mod on your device.
- Spotify Premium gives you unlimited skips, blocks advertisements, plays any music from any playlist, has no shuffle, has an offline listening experience, premium sound quality, and more.
- For Spotify offline listening and downloading music, please check the section “How to download offline music from Spotify”,
- At the end of this article, we have shared frequently asked questions (FAQs), where we have answered all of your questions and queries.
We know the Spotify free version gets annoying, because of limitations like limited song skips, low-quality music, and a lot of ads. All of which completely ruins the music listening experience.
But you don’t have to worry anymore. You can use the Spotify premium mod unlocked version and get almost all the premium features, without paying anything.
Spotify mod will unlock all the premium features, including unlimited skips, the ability to play any song from the playlist, unlimited shuffle, and block all ads. And you will be allowed to use the seek bar too.
Download Spotify Premium Mod Unlocked for Android
You can download the latest Spotify app for your Android smartphone and tablet devices from the download links already given at the beginning of this page.
The Spotify Premium shared with you is thoroughly checked, free from viruses, verified, secure, and safe to install. We always make sure to update this page with the latest version, so if you are one of those who always want to have the newest version, then we will recommend you bookmark this page.
Psst... You can get Spotify for free on Android and all of your phone and computer devices, including iPhone on iOS, Mac OS, and Windows PC, using our ultimate guide. ;)
And don’t forget that we at BestForAndroid do not support piracy in any way, and the provided app is only for demo and educational purposes.
How to Install the App?
DISCLAIMER: We at BestForAndroid are not responsible if Spotify terminates or suspends your account due to the usage of the Spotify Premium mod. All information provided here is strictly for educational purposes, and we are not responsible for how you decide to use the information provided.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here is a complete step-by-step guide to assist you with the downloading and installation process of the Spotify on Android:
- Download the latest version of Spotify Premium apk from the download link given in the beginning.
- Tap on the downloaded file to begin the installation. The file will be named com.spotify.music.apk.
Depending on the version of Android OS running on your phone, you may see a warning message that says, “For your security, your phone is not allowed to install unknown apps from this source.” Tap on the Settings button.
- Allow installation from Unknown Sources
A new menu will open with an option that says, Allow from this source. Tap on the toggle switch right next to it to enable the installation.
- Install The App
Now go back to the installation screen. You will see a list of all the permissions required by the app (if there are any). Tap on the Install button.
- Open The App
Tap on the Open button to launch the Spotify Premium app.
- Sign in to your Spotify account
To sign in to your account, you will need to log in using your Spotify credentials, i.e., your email address and password. If you don’t already have an account, we recommend you create one. Otherwise, you can also use the Facebook Connect option.
After you get logged in to Spotify, you should be able to enjoy the premium. It includes playing any music from the playlist, unlimited skips, extreme sound quality streaming, and other premium features we have already mentioned in the Spotify Premium features section below.
If for any reason premium features are not showing up then close the app and "Force Stop" it from the app settings. You may need to do this once or twice to activate the premium.
If, in any case, you are unable to log in to your account, then we will recommend you to check the FAQs section at the end of this article, where we have a troubleshooting guide to help you fix all the known issues.
What’s Modded in the Spotify Premium
The Spotify Premium mod offers many features that you will never be able to find in the free version. The team named MrDude, Balatan, and xC3FF0E developed this mod. Big Thanks to them.
Here in this section, we are going to share all the details about what aspects of Spotify are modded by the dev team:
- Unlocked Spotify Connect: Spotify Connect is unlocked to log in or sign up for the Spotify account using your Facebook account for quick access.
- Visual Ads Blocked: All display ads are blocked.
- Audio Ads Blocked: Audio advertisement interrupts the music experience very frequently and breaks the momentum; the modded version removes those ads too.
- Seeking Enabled: The premium mod allows you to seek the music playback bar and let you play any part of the song no matter how many times you want to listen.
- Select and Play Any Song or Album: The ultimate ability to select and play any album or any music from any album unlimitedly without being asked about purchasing the premium plan.
- Unlimited Shuffle: Spotify free gives you shuffle music playing experience only, but you can use unlimited shuffle and play any song from the list with the Spotify Premium mod.
- Ability To Choose Any Song: Whether you are playing music from an album or through an artist page, the mod will allow you to choose and play any song or piece.
- Extreme Audio Unlocked: Spotify has this feature to select between audio playback qualities; the mod unlocks and lets you play in the highest high-quality audio format.
- Repeats Enabled: The free won’t let you repeat music. With the Premium mod, you can use the repeat feature to listen to your favorite soundtrack repeatedly without any interaction from your end.
- Canvas Enabled: Canvas is a fantastic new feature by Spotify for artists. They can add the album artwork with a short video or animation, which continues to play if the user is in the now playing section while playing music.
- Storyline Enabled: With the Spotify Storyline feature, you can feel a bit more connected with the artist while playing the music as it shows insights and lyrics of the music that’s currently playing.
- Support for Theme: With the mod, you will get the ability to modify the look and feel of the app with the help of custom-designed themes.
- Disabled/Removed Unwanted Permissions, Receivers, and Services: There were many unwanted receivers, services, and permission within the app that overloaded the system and battery consumption, all of these were removed and disabled.
- Analytics/Crash Reports Disabled: Spotify, by default, generates analytical and crash reports based on your app usage; the said feature has been disabled to reduce memory consumption by the apps.
That is not all; we continue to add new and working features in the newer Spotify mod app including the ability to use offline playback and download music.
How to Download Music from Spotify?
Having the Spotify Premium mod will never let you download music for offline listening. Those features require a direct connection to the Spotify servers, which you can only get with the paid premium account.
However, we have a 100% working alternative for our readers, considering how much each one of you wants to have offline listening and music downloading feature.
So, without any further ado, here is how you can download music from Spotify:
And can you guess what the best thing is?
The Deezer will let you download music for offline listening without limitations, and the mod version will unlock everything for you, unlike Spotify.
It’s that simple. ;)
How does Spotify Premium APK Works?
We all are very well aware that Spotify Premium is a modded and cracked version of the free Spotify online music streaming service. You can find music, song, podcast, audiobooks, novels, poetry, comedy, soundtrack, etc. Every soundtrack that is suitable for any moment of your life is available.
You need to hit the play button and start streaming any music you like from any genre on your Android phone and tablet devices.
Features Of Spotify Premium Version (Paid)
As already mentioned at the beginning, the premium requires a paid subscription because it offers you some of the best features to make your music listening experience better than ever.
However, with the provided Spotify Premium app, you can enjoy all the paid features without paying a penny; and we will guide you about that in a while.
Here are some of the unique Spotify Premium features you can enjoy:
- Download Music And Offline Listening – You can download your whole playlist (limited to 3,333 tracks) and listen to them even when you are somewhere without active Internet connectivity. Offline listening helps you save a significant amount of Internet data and bandwidth.
- Extreme Sound Quality – Each soundtrack is available in three different qualities, i.e., Normal, High, and Extreme. The extreme quality is known as Premium, in which the music is played at 320Kbps, making your music experience more enjoyable and immersive.
- Zero Commercial – You can listen to your favorite music and soundtracks without witnessing a single piece of commercial and advertisement, including the removal of audio and visual ads. So, there will be zero interruption in your music listening experience.
- Play Any Soundtrack – Yes, the Freemium version does not allow you to skip the track. But with the Spotify Premium apk, you will gain more control over the player as it enables you to play any music you want whenever you want without any limitation. Just find and play.
- Unlimited Music Skips – Now, you don’t have to wait for the music to end because you will have the ultimate ability to skip the current song at any time you want and start listening to the next soundtrack on your playlist.
- Seeking Enabled – You can easily select, choose, and play any specific part of the music, podcast, or soundtrack as the seek bar is enabled and let you rewind and forward as well.
- Unlimited Shuffle – Yes, the Freemium version limits you with shuffling, and you cannot play any soundtrack you want from the playlist. But with the Premium, you will get unlimited shuffle.
- Save Storage Space – By online streaming all of your favorite music and soundtracks right from Spotify’s servers, you will be able to save a significant amount of storage space on your device. However, streaming music will consume a bit of your Internet data, so be wise while traveling or away from WiFi connectivity to save bandwidth.
Do you know that you can avoid the Spotify country restriction while traveling abroad with this premium mod? The procedure is straightforward, and here is a step-by-step guide on how to bypass country restrictions within a matter of minutes. And continue enjoying all the premium features regardless of your geolocation ;)
Difference Between Spotify Premium & Spotify Free
Spotify has become one of the biggest music streaming service providers. It is well known for providing an excellent online music service that allows you to listen to any music you want. You will find a massive music collection on their online servers.
Officially, there are two options to enjoy music streaming services of Spotify, i.e., Freemium and Premium.
The Spotify Freemium version gives you access to all music and offers:
- Unlimited listening time,
- Provides a basic set of features,
- Shows advertisements,
- It does not allow you to download music for offline listening,
- The quality of the soundtrack is 128kbps.
However, with Spotify Premium, you will get an interruption-free music listening experience as well as the following:
- Zero advertisements,
- Blocked audio ads and video ads,
- Ability to download music for offline listening,
- Play music and songs in extremely high quality, i.e., 320kbps,
- Option to seek, rewind, and forward soundtracks,
- You can shuffle songs an unlimited number of times,
- Get unlimited skips,
- The music repeat option is unlocked,
- You get to play any song you want from any playlist,
- Log in to your Spotify account using Facebook Connect,
It is essential to mention that some server-side features cannot be modded and require you to have a paid Spotify subscription.
How to Get Spotify Premium for Cheap?
If you are a Spotify Premium subscriber, then apart from taking advantage of those remarkable features mentioned above, there are a couple of other discounted offers that you may be able to avail if you have plans to stay a premium user:
- Spotify Premium for Students – Costs about $4.99 per month. (depends on country)
- Spotify Premium for Family – Costs about $14.99 per month.
Depending on your conditions, both are perfect choices if you want to save some money on the usual premium subscription billing charges.
Even though the pricing of premium subscription is affordable and users opt for their premium offer. Still, many cannot pay for it even if they want to because Spotify is not officially available in their country.
Users from those countries do not have any other option except to download the mod unlocked version of Spotify.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
We at BestForAndroid value our readers the most; we have created this section to quickly guide you and answer all of your frequently asked questions related to Spotify and mod unlocked version of the app.
Spotify logged me out automatically and did not let me log in. What is the issue?
All you need to do is clear the cache and data of the Spotify app and then use any VPN app to bypass the login problem.
In case you didn’t understand what we just said above, then follow this simple step-by-step tutorial below:
- On your Android, go to Settings and tap on Apps.
- In the list of apps, look for Spotify and tap it.
- Under the Spotify app info page, tap on Storage.
- Tap on the clear data and clear cache option to reset the Spotify app (important step).
- A popup message will appear. Tap Delete.
- Download the Browsec VPN app from the Google Play Store and enable VPN (use ‘United States as a VPN location).
- Launch Spotify and log in using your credentials, and once successfully logged in, you can disable the VPN.
Why am I unable to log in to the Spotify Premium mod app using Facebook Connect?
Spotify mod sometimes interferes with the Facebook app already installed on your Android and shows a login error: “there is an error in logging you into this app. Please try again later.”
Here is a quick and simple workaround:
- Uninstall or disable the Facebook app on your Android device.
- Open the Spotify app and click on Continue with the Facebook button.
- A Facebook login page will appear; enter your account credentials and tap on sign-in. And you will log in to your account.
You can now open the Play Store, download and install the Facebook app again and log in to your Facebook account.
First, download and install the Spotify Premium mod on your Android using the tutorial given above. Then, head over to our step-by-step guide here, which will help you remove country restrictions and use Spotify premium for free on Android.
Spotify Premium is a modified and unlocked version of the original Spotify app. It unlocks all the premium features without paying for a subscription for an unlimited period on Android devices.
Yes, it is entirely safe to download, install, and use the Spotify Premium mod apk on Android devices.
We always perform thorough tests on Android apps to check for viruses and malicious codes. We found the Spotify unlocked app to be completely safe from viruses and security issues.
It usually happens when you already have an official Spotify app installed on your Android device, and then you try to install the mod version on top of it.
The only way to fix this is to first wholly uninstall the original Spotify app from your device, then download the Spotify mod app from the link given at the beginning of this article and do a fresh installation. We already have a detailed installation tutorial above.
Spotify offers two account types, i.e., Free and Premium. Features like offline listening, music, and album downloading are server-sided and directly linked to your Spotify account type.
If you have a free Spotify account but use the mod app as a bypass to enjoy premium features, then you won’t be able to download any music. You need to have a premium account, too, to unlock offline listening and downloading.
If you want to purchase Spotify Premium, it will cost you $9.99 per month. The student memberships cost $4.99. Some special offers and discount deals also give you the first three months of subscription for under $3.99.
We are not really sure about it but I guess it's not illegal but may be unethical.
No, we do careful checks before offering any apk.
Just simply download the latest version and install it on your phone. Wallah, you got premium features for free.
If your question is not answered in this FAQ section or maybe you have a completely different issue related to the Spotify Premium mod unlocked apk. In that case, please feel free to leave your query in the comments section below, and someone from our team will get back to you with a working solution.