Do you like a video on YouTube and want to download or save it on your phone so that you can enjoy it later? TubeMate YouTube Downloader APK can help you with downloading any YouTube video on Android.
TubeMate is the most popular video downloader app that helps you with downloading and saving YouTube videos on your Android phone and tablet for later viewing. Though, according to the tests I performed while reviewing this app, it is capable enough to download videos from almost any video-sharing website.
For those of you who don’t know, the official YouTube app now comes with a native support for downloading YouTube videos so that you can enjoy your favorite content even while you are offline or traveling. But, you are not allowed to transfer that downloaded video to any other computer or device.
On the other hand, TubeMate gives you an actual MP4, FLV, WEBM, or 3GP file of that video, which can be easily transferred to your computer or any other device for whatever personal reason you have –and enjoy the content without worrying about video buffering or loss of the Internet connectivity.
Disclaimer: All the data and material provided here is for the informational and educational purpose only. Downloading videos from YouTube and storing it for offline, unfair, or commercial usage is against YouTube terms of service unless you are legally authorized by the video owner.
The developers behind TubeMate app keep it updated by releasing bug fixes. And to make sure you are using the latest version, the app automatically checks for any new releases whenever you start the app and notifies you about any latest version.
How To Use TubeMate Video Downloader on Android?
TubeMate is one of the most powerful video downloader apps ever designed for Android. It comes with a built-in browser, video downloader, download speed booster, video player, and option to download captions and a lot more.
The interface is simple and optimized for mobile devices to make the downloading process easier. To download your favorite YouTube video using TubeMate, simply follow these steps:
- Open TubeMate and you will see that YouTube mobile version site is already loaded.
- Using the search bar, search for the video title.
- From the search results, tap on the video you want to download.
- Once the video page is loaded, you will see a green download button is visible right next to the TubeMate logo.
- Tap that download button and the app will start parsing the information.
- Now, you will see a list of all the available quality/resolution you can download that video in including 1080p, 720p, 480p, 360p, 180p, 144p. You can even download MP3 version. (Only the available quality will be shown).
- Choose the quality you want to download that video in and then tap on the “Download” option.
- The video will begin downloading and will be saved on your device for offline viewing.
Even though TubeMate is a very simplified app for downloading videos from any website, but it has a handful of features that can help you with the download:
- Built-in Browser – The built-in browser increases the possibilities of downloading videos from almost any website.
- Fast Download Mode – Enhances and boosts the downloading speed of videos by using multiple connections.
- Speed Limiter – Because it uses a fast download mode, which might slow down your device, you can your speed limiter to prevent your phone/tablet from freezing.
- Simultaneous Downloading – Let you download more than one video at a time.
- Auto Resume Downloads – Helps reconnect and resume downloading without any loss, in case your device is disconnected from the Internet.
- Background Downloading – You can enjoy any other app while TubeMate continues to download your favorite content in the background.
- Download Location – Select the suitable location to download videos in either internal storage or external SD card.
- MP3 Downloading – Download any video in MP3 format or convert any existing video to MP3.
TubeMate is available for free, and you can download TubeMate APK for your Android device from below.