|Name:||ZOOM Cloud Meetings|
|Release:||07 - 04 - 2020|
|Playstore:||Open Play Store Link|
Requires Android 5.0 Lollipop or above,
Internet connectivity, and
Download APK File
You can download APK file from the link below.
App Details & Guide
ZOOM Cloud Meetings apk for Android is available for download to help you make important video calls and meetings right from the comfort of your home. The app allows you to initiate professional conferences and video calls regardless of your location. You can start, join as well as schedule meetings from virtually anywhere; you can send group text messages, photos, and push-to-talk messages.
About Zoom Cloud Meetings APK
Zoom Cloud Meetings app for Android is one of the best remote conferencing solutions that are perfect for online meetings, video conferencing, collaboration on mobile devices, group chatting for business, and even works for distant learning.
For those of you who are wondering about the integrity of Zoom, the software was founded by Eric Yuan, who is actually a lead engineer at Cisco Systems, and the services were launched in 2013 with the intention to connect large organizations and individuals to arrange cloud meetings.
Currently, the Zoom Cloud Meeting platform is being widely adopted by companies and schools from all around the world for remote working. Thousands of educational institutes are using the Zoom app to offer online classes to their students, whereas countless businesses and companies are making use of the meetings service to schedule their meetings regardless of their geolocation.
The great thing about Zoom is that it supports video conferencing for over 100 members. Once you have installed the app, you are allowed to either join or start a meeting. It offers crystal clear face-to-face video calling functionality and instant messaging.
Moreover, although it is a meeting app and designed for businesses, the app has gained a lot of popularity among everyday users who are using Zoom apk as a social media platform to keep themselves connected with each other. People are calling these meetings as Zoom Parties and being used by families and friends.
While using Zoom Cloud Meetings and initiating a video call, you are allowed to switch between rear or front camera options. You will get the ability to make fundamental changes to the meeting. You are permitted to mute or unmute mic. All of which ensures that you have complete control over the communication.
Features of Zoom APK for Android
Here are some of the key features of Zoom apk for Android phone and tablet devices:
- Screen Sharing – Supports the sharing of your Android screen along with the ability to share photos as well as files from Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box.
- Quickly Send Files & Messages – You can quickly share files, photos, and messages, including group texts.
- Contact Status – Check the current status of your contacts, whether they are available or not.
- Easy Invitation – Easily send invitations to your contacts on email, phone, and business contacts.
- Multiple Joining Options – You can join existing Zoom meetings as a view-only webinar attendee or an interactive participant.
- Easy Connectivity – The app works without any glitch over multiple networks, including 3G, 4G/LTE, or WiFi.
- Multi-Platform – With the Zoom Android app, you can connect to anyone regardless of the platform they are using, including iOS, Mac, Windows, ZoomPresence, telephones.
- Focus on Usability – Zoom Cloud Meeting apk provides unparalleled usability as it allows you to start a new meeting, join an existing session, and collaborate across any device.
- Join From Anywhere – Whether it is an online class, a distant learning class, or a business meeting, you will get enterprise-grade video conferencing.
Zoom App for Education
As mentioned earlier, at the beginning of this review, the Zoom app allows video meetings and conferences for up to a hundred participants, however for beginners and those who are non-paid users, there is a time limit of 40-minutes. After which you are required to make a payment to increase time limitations.
However, for the time being, the CEO and founder of Zoom Cloud Meetings is offering its Zoom for Education meeting services absolutely free and without any limitations whatsoever. But this offer is valid for educational institutions only located in specific areas to help students continue their learning and education.
Zoom is helping schools and universities around the world to adopt modern learning systems for their students as the app offers secure video messaging services for hybrid classrooms and administrative meetings to keep the staff connected with the head and vice versa.
Although most of the features of Zoom are already available in Zoom for Education but here are some additional features you will get as an educational institute:
- Session Recording – You will get to record all of your classroom sessions and lessons that allow each student to later learn at his or her own pace.
- High Definition Video & Audio – To make sure your virtual classroom doesn’t interfere in the learning experience of your students, Zoom offers exceptional video and audio quality.
- Accessibility for Every Student – Zoom ensures that each of the students can take part in the hybrid classroom rightfully with the support for shortcuts and captioning.