Do you want to watch your favourite Disney shows along with content from other brands, including Marvel, Pixar, National Geographic, and Star wars? The good news is that you can watch it on Disney Plus, courtesy of its massive library of pre-existing and latest movies and shows.
It also provides you exclusive access to its own Fox network. Not to mention you can enjoy your favourite Simpsons episodes and The Mandalorian. On November 12, 2020, Disney Plus was launched in three countries, including Canada, Netherlands, and United States. Since then, it has been expanding its network to other countries, including European and Latin American countries.
- Unlimited Library Access – Instead of paying separately for different Disney movies and shows, you can access the entire library for a monthly subscription. It comprises a massive entertainment library containing 90 years of content.
- Available Options – Includes animated and live-action movies straight from the Disney classic vault such as Snow White, Cinderella, The Lion King, and many more.
- Continue Watching – Comes with a “Continue Watching” section to resume the shows and movies from where they left.
- Kids Mode – Includes a Kids mode with parental controls so that parents can keep a check on the type of content their kids prefer watching.
- GroupWatch Feature – Incorporates a GroupWatch feature, allowing up to seven people to enjoy the services via remote viewing.
- Share Option – The “Share” button facilitates the users to send the link of the content to their friends and family via messaging or social media apps.
- Multiple Devices – Allows four devices to stream content simultaneously.
- Free Trial – Comes with a free trial for seven days.
How to Use
Once you download and install the Disney Plus apk, you need to sign up. You can either start a free trial for seven days or subscribe directly. After creating the account, you can log in with your email ID and password.
The next page will display all the profiles available for the account. You can also create a new one by selecting a name and an avatar.
The main screen displays all the available channels, including Disney, PIXAR, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic. You can scroll through different available categories of Ultra HD and HDR, Disney Channel Favorites, Inspired by True Stories, etc.
After selecting any show, all you need to do is to click the play button. Underneath the play button, you can see the released date, movie information, and a one-liner description. You can also see three more headings of episodes, suggested, and extras. The best thing about this apk is that you can download movies and other shows on your smartphone.
Disney Plus comes with a lot of entertainment content; however, it lacks exclusive content.
Many people tend to confuse the content related to only animated series by Disney. However, it’s certainly not the case. That’s why Disney Plus is trying to add more family-friendly shows and movies.
Many people don’t find enough entertainment options on Disney Plus as compared to its competitors. Nonetheless, it comes with a relatively cheaper price tag than the rest of the streaming services. If you want to enjoy 4K HDR shows with your friends and family, you should download the Disney Plus apk right away.