MX Player apk is a Swiss Army Knife of media player for Android as it has a true potential to play almost any multimedia file in any format including video and audio files. That is not all; the player comes with subtitle support, advanced hardware acceleration, and tons of other features.
Features of MX Player for Android
Here are some of the most notable features of the MX Player apk for Android:
- Easy Controls With Gestures: You can use pinching gestures to zoom in and zoom out the video. And with two fingers, you can zoom and pan as well.
- Subtitles: The player has native support for subtitles in almost every available format including srt, smi, sub, txt, vtt, and a lot more.
- Gesture Controlled Subtitles: Control subtitles with easy gestures like scrolling up and down will move the subtitle text up and down, scrolling forward and backward will move to next or previous text, and zooming in or out will change text size.
- Hardware Acceleration: Using the new and powerful HW+ decoder you can easily apply hardware acceleration to all the videos.
- Kids Lock: You can put a lock on the current video, which will not allow you to make calls, switch apps, or access any other area. A perfect solution when you are giving your phone to the kids to watch a movie or cartoon.
- Multi-Core Decoding: The player has native support for multi-core decoding so if you have a multi-core device then you will experience the performance which is up to seventy percent enhanced than devices with a single-core processor.
- MX File Sharing: Gives you a quick tool to instantly share files like music, photos, videos, and even apps with your friends or other devices at a fast transfer speed.
MX Player is one of the most advanced media player apps for Android and the features offered by it are simply incomparable with the other apps already available on the Google Play Store. Making it one of the most trustable and highly efficient media players for Android.
Gestures are one of the most remarkable features available in the app. You can control many aspects while the video is being played without touching any button or opening any specific window. You can increase or decrease the volume with a swipe up and down gesture on the right half of the screen; similarly, you can control the brightness with swipe gestures on the left half of the screen.
If you are watching your favourite video or movie and you got a call or had to suddenly close the app due to any reason, the app will remember your last playback video timestamp and then whenever you access that video again, it will ask if you want to resume from where you stopped.
That’s how user-centric the app is.
Apart from that, the player offers tons of features that further enhance the usability of the app. Features like volume booster that let you boost volume by up to 200%, automatically pause the video whenever the headphones/Bluetooth device is disconnected from your device, easily synchronize out of sync audio with audio delay time feature. You can even set a custom audio delay for your Bluetooth device.