If you like to play cards at home with your family, Teen Patti is a good game for you. It’s a popular online card game in India with around 6 million monthly active players worldwide. Families normally live far away nowadays, so this game ensures quality family time by offering an easy card game interface. All you need to know about cards, game strategy, and of course, lots of luck to win the game.
How to Use
Teen Patti includes three types of card games – Flush, Flash, and 2 Patti. You have got one table for the game and up to five simultaneous players. You play Teen Patti with 52 cards without Joker with three to five players. Next, you need to decide on the ‘Boot” money before the cards are dealt with. You need to grow your pot money while you get the best three cards until the game ends.
- Easy to use – User-friendly interface with accessible tools, allowing all the family members to understand the game interface.
- All in one card game – Includes all kinds of cards playing like Andar Bahar, Rummy, and Teen Patti.
- Events – Organizes different fun events for players with huge prizes for the event winners.
- Lucky cards – Allows the players to earn extra rewards of 6 crores daily just by sharing the cards with other friends. Moreover, you can also get 1 crore worth of cash in-game by just inviting a new friend.
- Chat facility – You can get to know a list of new people and make new friends while playing the cards.
- Internet network – Unlike heavy game interfaces, Teen Patti has a light interface, allowing you to play on both data and Wifi connection without experiencing any glitch or lag.
- Languages – Allows you to select your own language in the game. Normally games have only an English language facility, but it’s not the case with Teen Patti.
Although all people are happy with the app because of the straightforward interface, however, there are some minor issues with in-game cash and other coin distribution. Nonetheless, users are extremely addicted to the game because of the features, rewards, cash prizes, chat, and more.