Are you traveling to another country or looking for a workaround to access country-specific content on Amazon Prime or Netflix content? We have a working tutorial to help you unblock premium content using VPN.
Both Amazon Prime and Netflix have geo-restricted content that is specifically accessible by the users who are located in that specific country or region. For others, these remain locked and inaccessible. However, with the premium VPN, you get to access the international catalog and watch hundreds and thousands of TV series and movies, no matter which country you are in.
Although streaming services providers like Netflix and Amazon use state-of-the-art VPN and proxy detection system that immediately blocks any request coming from a service designed to bypass the geo-restrictions. But we have VPN recommendations and guides based on the manual reviews that work reliably.
How to Unblock Amazon Prime Content in Other Regions
Follow these steps to bypass Amazon Prime geo-restriction and watch blocked content in other regions using a VPN:
ध्यान दें: It is important to note here Amazon Prime content unblocking works on desktop web browsers only.
- Sign up for any reliable VPN service that supports streaming like Ivacy VPN, you can select any from our list of recommendations given at the end of this article. If you already have a VPN account then skip to the next step.
- Download desktop app or web browser extension from the official website.
- Install the app and log in to your account for full access, and select United States VPN server location.
- Launch Amazon Prime website in the web browser of your choice and log in to your account.
- You should now be able to search for US-based content so use the search bar to find the movie or TV series title.
- Look for the watch now button and click on it to begin streaming.
Due to the way Android and mobile apps are designed to detect your actual location, you will not be able to bypass the Amazon Prime geo-restrictions on Android devices.
How to Unblock Netflix Content in Other Regions
Here are the steps to use VPN to bypass geo-restrictions imposed by Netflix and stream blocked content in other regions:
ध्यान दें: This method should work on almost every platform including desktop and mobile devices.
- On your computer or mobile device, log out from your Netflix account. If you don’t have an account then you need to create it.
- Sign up for any reliable VPN service that supports streaming like Ivacy VPN, you can select from our list of recommendations given at the end of this article. If you already have a VPN account then skip to the next step.
- Download and install the VPN app on your device.
- Log in to your VPN account for full access and from the list of server locations select the United States.
- Launch Netflix on a web browser and the site should automatically redirect you to the US site.
- You can now proceed to log in to your Netflix account and choose the movie or TV show you want to watch.
How Reliable Is Ivacy VPN?
Ivacy is an exceptional VPN service provider that uses military-grade 256-bit encryption along with protocols like OpenVPN, TCP, and L2PT. You will find a dedicated app for almost every platform including Android, iPhone, Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and several others.
The company is offering an exclusive limited-time sale bundle on their 5-year subscription plan where you can get a premium VPN service for as low as $1.33 per month. All you need to do is make a one-time payment of $80. If you sign up today then you will also get 2TB of encrypted cloud storage free.
Although the service works great with Amazon Prime and Netflix to unblock geo-restricted and foreign content. And in case you are unable to play the content then you can get in touch with the customer support staff who can guide you about which VPN server you should choose to gain access to the geo-locked content. If you are not satisfied with the services then you can easily avail 30-days money-back guarantee.