Did you ever wonder about how to hack Android apps without root? We all know that rooting is a complicated process, specifically for those who are an Android novice but hacking and modification of Android apps and games are relatively easy and the process is very simple.
In this article, you will learn how to hack Android apps and games without any need to root your Android device. All you need is a well-known and widely popular Android modification app named Lucky Patcher.
For those of you who don’t know, Lucky Patcher is a popular app developed by ChelpuS to hack Android apps, block ads, removal of unwanted app permissions, patch many apps and games, create a backup of installed apps, and bypass premium apps license verification. Though most of these features require you to have a rooted Android device however the hacking of Android apps can be achieved without root.
How to hack Android apps without root using Lucky Patcher
The step-by-step guide on how to hack Android apps without root using Lucky Patcher is outlined below:
DISCLAIMER: In-App purchases feature is designed to support the hard work of app developers. Hacking or exploiting it in any way is illegal. We at BestForAndroid do not support piracy. The following guide is for informational and educational purposes only.
Before proceeding, it is important to keep in mind that only those apps and games that are offline whose data are stored on your Android device rather than the servers can be hacked with this method.
- Download Lucky Patcher apk from here.
- Open the downloaded Lucky Patcher apk file and tap the Install button to start the installation process.
- During installation, you might get a warning from Play Protect saying, “This app can permanently damage your device or cost you money”.
- Tap on Details option to continue with the installation (as shown in the screenshot below).
- You will now see an Install anyway (unsafe) button. Tap on it.
- Once the Lucky Patcher app has been installed, tap on the Open button.
- On the first launch of Lucky Patcher, you will see a warning message, which will prompt if you want to run the Play Protect dialog. Simply tap No.
- Lucky Patcher will show you a list of all the apps installed on your Android device. Tap on the Search button, as highlighted in the screenshot below.
- A search bar will appear on the top, type the name of the app. In my case, it is Word Cookies.
- Tap the app name and then tap Tools.
- Tap Create Modified APK file.
- Tap APK rebuilt for InApp and LVL emulation.
- A new window will appear with three options along with the checkboxes. Make sure there’s a checkmark on Support patch for LVL emulation and Support patch for InApp emulation. And then tap on Rebuild The App button.
- Lucky Patcher will now begin rebuilding the app. This process will take a while to complete. This is the base process where Lucky Patcher hacks Android apps without root.
- Once the APK has been rebuilt successfully, you will see the following message, as shown in the image below. Now, simply tap on the Go to file option.
- Tap on the second option i.e. Uninstall and install.
- A popup will appear asking, “Do you really want to delete Word Cookies and install selected version application?” Tap the Yes button to begin the installation process.
- Another prompt will appear about uninstallation of the app for all users from your device. Tap OK.
- Now the installation process of the modified Word Cookies app will begin. Tap the Install button.
- Once the app has been installed, tap Open.
- Now I am going to demonstrate how the modified and the patched app works. In the game, I currently have 200 coins, as you can see in the screenshot below.
- I opened Coin Shop and going to purchase 6,240 coins for $19.99.
- Lucky Patcher’s In-App purchases hack window will appear asking, “Do you want to get this item for free?”. This window proves that the Android app has been successfully hacked. Tap the Yes option.
- As you can see in the screenshot, 6,240 coins are now successfully credited into my game account without paying a single cent.
Did you see that? That’s how simple and easy it really is to hack Android apps without root.
Apart from Lucky Patcher, do you know about any other Android apps hacking utilities or apps that we should have included in this guide? Please let me know in the comments down below, I would love to hear about them! 🙂 But make sure it is about hacking Android apps without root as this article is mainly focused towards non-rooted Android device users.