It is quite understandable that gaining followers on a brand new Instagram account and getting likes on your photos is not an easy task.
All of this requires a lot of effort. You need to add relevant hashtags, interact with other similar accounts. Sometimes leaving comments on other similar profiles makes a difference too.
But with the InstaUP app, you can give an initial boost to your new Instagram account and get tons of followers and likes on your photos.
The app is equally perfect for established profiles too. But you need to proceed with caution as all of these are against Instagram terms of service.
Let’s quickly jump to the list of features offered by InstaUP. And we will see how the app can make your profile stand out.
Features of InstaUP
These are some of the key features of InstaUP:
- Collect Coins: InstaUP is a coins-based app. You can gain coins by following other profiles and liking others’ pictures.
- Boost Followers: You can boost your Instagram profile by getting new followers without effort.
- Get Likes: Getting likes on photos is not easy. It requires patience and exposure. But with InstaUP you can get hundreds of likes in a short time.
- Get Comments: People on Instagram usually leave a like and scroll to another post. But now you can get genuine comments to increase engagement.
- Gain Exposure: With the increased number of followers, better like ratio and increased engagement on the posts. Your profile will gain far better exposure.
- Use Coins: You can use coins as a currency to buy likes for your photos and followers for your profile.
InstaUP is a powerful tool that offers you an easy-to-use interface to give your profile a quick boost.
You can first collect coins by logging into the app with your secondary account. And you can use multiple accounts too.
Multiple secondary or fake accounts are recommended. This is because you can only perform a limited number of tasks with one account due to limitations set by Instagram.
Over usage of a single account could lead to a temporary block for several hours.
Once you have collected enough coins, you can then use them in exchange for likes, comments, and followers.