WhatsApp is an instant messaging app available for iOS, Android, Blackberry OS, Windows Phone, Nokia Phones and Tizen OS. It has become one of major messenger on the Internet. You can use WhatsApp to contact your friends and family members over the Internet without any kind of charges.
WhatsApp is one of the most widely used and popular messengers. If you are using this messaging app then there are chances that you might someday get blocked on WhatsApp by someone.
Five Ways To Find Out If You Are Blocked On WhatsApp
If you are blocked on WhatsApp and want to know that if someone blocked you then here is a list of five indicators which will let you know if someone blocked you on WhatsApp:
- You will no longer be seeing a contact’s last seen or online date in the chat window.
- You will not see any updates about contact’s profile picture.
- Any message that you will send to the contacts by whom you are blocked will always show one check mark meaning message sent but will not show second check mark meaning message delivered. So your message will not be delivered.
- Any calls that you will make to a person by which you are blocked will not go through.
- Try adding the person to a group conversation, if you see a message saying “You are not authorized to add this contact” then it means that you are blocked by the contact.
If you see all of the above indicators this could mean that the person has blocked you on WhatsApp. However, there is a chance that you may not be blocked and there could be other possibilities too.
The best way to check that whether you are blocked or not is to text the person from any other number to see if the double check mark is showing if it does then this means that you are blocked.
TIP: You can also uninstall WhatsApp and exchange numbers and try contacting that person from a new number via WhatsApp. If your messages get delivered it means your original number is blocked by that contact.