|Release:||01 - 05 - 2020|
|Playstore:||Not available on Play store|
|App Requirements:||Only compatible with limited Android versions, from Android 2.0 to Android 4.4.|
Download APK File
You can download APK file from the link below.
App Details & Guide
Framaroot apk for Android is a one-click root app to install SuperUser and SU binary on your Android phone and tablet devices. Give a try to Framaroot one-click rooting for Android devices and helps you gain root access without a PC or computer within a matter of seconds.
About Framaroot APK
Framaroot 1.9.3 apk is a powerful rooting app that will help you with gaining root access automatically on your Android phones and tablet devices. It is a perfect root app for those who are in search for a quick root method and are not interested in learning about all the ins and outs of the Android rooting and other stuff related to SuperSU and SU binaries.
For those of you who are just beginning with the root procedures, it is important to know that usually, you need to have access to a computer and connect your Android device to your PC in order to flash root files. But with the Framaroot things get a lot simpler and easier as all you really need to have is Framaroot apk and your Android phone/tablet device.
Features of Framaroot for Android
Framaroot apk is a feature-rich app to root Android devices and comes with a lot of benefits. Some of the key features are listed below:
- Simplified User Interface – The user interface of the Framaroot app is specially designed for beginners who are just starting out to gain root access on their Android phones.
- Easy To Use – The simplified user interface brings ease of usability for those who are looking for a method to root their phones and tablet devices.
- One-Click Root – The app has a list of all the available exploits that you can select and let the app execute that exploit on your device and help you gain root access in just one click.
- Auto Installation Of SuperSU App – Framaroot app has a built-in feature that lets you automatically install the SuperSU app or SU binary just after gaining root access on your phone to help you with easy management of root permissions to any app.
- Root Without PC – The latest Framaroot 1.9.3 apk is powerful enough that it can root all the compatible Android devices directly without any need for a PC or computer.
- Easy To Unroot – Unrooting is one of the most wanted features by those who have already rooted their Android device but want to claim warranty. And Framaroot apk provides one-click unroot functionality too.
List of Compatible Android Versions with Framaroot
After learning about the features, you must be wondering that which Android versions are supported by Framaroot apk. This is why we have created this section. So this rooting app will help you root only following Android operating systems:
- Android Eclair 2.0 to 2.1,
- Android Froyo 2.2 to 2.2.3,
- Android Gingerbread 2.3 to 2.3.7,
- Android Honeycomb 3.0 to 3.2.6,
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 to 4.0.4,
- Android Jelly Bean 4.1 to 4.3.1,
- Android KitKat 4.4 to 4.4.4,
- And early versions of Android Lollipop.
In case you are wondering, why the latest Android versions of Marshmallow, Nougat, and Oreo are not supported by Framaroot app then we would like to inform you that the Framaroot rooting method was created back in February 2013 and was actively developed until only late 2014 after which the developer stopped working on the rooting app. Hence, the latest versions are no longer compatible.
Though, if you still want to root the latest Android phones and tablet devices then don’t worry as we will recommend you to give a try to KingRoot apk, which is another very popular one-click root app and supports the majority of Android devices.
List of Compatible Android Devices with Framaroot
The list of compatible Android devices that can be rooted using Framaroot apk is very long so we have listed only the compatible processor type along with the available exploits you can use to gain root access.
- Qualcomm devices – Gandalf exploit.
- MTK devices – Barahir, Boromir, Faramir exploits.
- Huawei K3V2 devices – Pippin exploit.
- AMLogic devices – Gollum exploit.
- Samsung devices – Aragorn, Legolas exploits.
- Exynos devices – Aragorn, Frodo, Legolas, Sam exploits.
- Omap36 series devices – Gimli exploit.