Framaroot for Android is a one-click root app to install SuperUser and SU binary on your Android phone and tablet devices. Try Framaroot one-click rooting for Android devices and help you gain root access without a PC or computer within seconds.
Key Features of Framaroot
Framaroot apk is a feature-rich app to root Android devices and comes with a lot of benefits. Some of the key features are listed below:
- Simplified User Interface – The app's user interface is specially designed for beginners who are just starting to gain root access on their Android phones.
- Easy To Use – The simplified user interface brings ease of usability for those looking for a method to root their phones and tablet devices.
- One-Click Root – The app has a list of all the available exploits that you can select and let the app execute that exploit on your device and help you gain root access in just one click.
- Auto Installation Of SuperSU App – The root app has a built-in feature that lets you automatically install the SuperSU app or SU binary after gaining root access on your phone to help you quickly manage root permissions to any app.
- Root Without PC – The latest Framaroot 1.9.3 is powerful enough to directly root all compatible Android devices without needing a PC or computer.
- Easy To Unroot – Unrooting is one of the most wanted features by those who have already rooted their Android device but want to claim a warranty. The root app provides one-click unroot functionality, too.
Framaroot 1.9.3 is a powerful rooting app that will help you gain root access automatically on your Android phones and tablet devices.
It is a perfect root app for those searching for a quick root method and not interested in learning about all the ins and outs of Android rooting and other stuff related to SuperSU and SU binaries.
For those of you who are just beginning with the root procedures, it is essential to know that you usually need access to a computer and connect your Android device to your PC to flash root files.
But with this one-click root app, things get much simpler and more accessible as all you need is the Framaroot and your Android phone/tablet.
List of Compatible Android Versions
After learning about the features, you must wonder which Android versions are supported by the Framaroot apk. This is why we have created this section. So this rooting app will help you root only the following Android operating systems:
- Android Eclair 2.0 to 2.1,
- Android Froyo 2.2 to 2.2.3,
- Android Gingerbread 2.3 to 2.3.7,
- Android Honeycomb 3.0 to 3.2.6,
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 to 4.0.4,
- Android Jelly Bean 4.1 to 4.3.1,
- Android KitKat 4.4 to 4.4.4,
- And early versions of Android Lollipop.
In case you are wondering why the latest Android versions like Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie, Android 11, Android 12, Android 13, and Android 14 are not supported by the Framaroot app.
We want to inform you that this rooting method was created in February 2013 and was actively developed until late 2014, after which the developer stopped working on the rooting app. Hence, the latest Android versions are no longer compatible.
However, if you still want to root the latest Android phones and tablet devices, don’t worry, as we will recommend you try KingRoot apk, another very popular one-click root app that supports most Android devices.
List of Compatible Android Devices
The list of compatible Android devices that can be rooted using Framaroot is long. We have listed only the compatible processor type and the available exploits you can use to gain root access.
- Qualcomm devices – Gandalf exploit.
- MTK devices – Barahir, Boromir, Faramir exploits.
- Huawei K3V2 devices – Pippin exploit.
- AMLogic devices – Gollum exploit.
- Samsung devices – Aragorn, Legolas exploits.
- Exynos devices – Aragorn, Frodo, Legolas, Sam exploits.
- Omap36 series devices – Gimli exploit.