|Release:||16 - 01 - 2021|
|Playstore:||Not available on Play store|
App Details & Guide
KingRoot apk, which is a one-click root app, once downloaded and installed on your Android device will help you root it within a matter of minutes, as long as you have a compatible device supported by the KingRoot app. You don’t need to have a computer or PC to perform this task.
This is called one-click root for a reason and that is because all you need to do is simply tap a button and KingRoot will automatically connect to its servers and do its magic to install superuser and help you gain root access. Once done, you should be able to make modifications to your system and install root-compatible apps.
Although the app is compatible with hundreds and thousands of Android smartphone and tablet devices, KingRoot does not work properly with all mobile phones. Because some manufacturers have a secure bootloader and to be able to gain root access you will need a computer to flash third-party recovery and for that, you will need in-depth knowledge about rooting since it’s an advanced task and you may run into trouble.
With that being said, if you were looking for a way to root your Android without a PC and don’t want to flash third-party software then KingRoot will be your best bet! And did I mention that rooting might void your warranty too? So it is better to check with your phone manufacturer before moving further. 😉
For those of you who don’t know, the KingRoot app has gained a lot of popularity and has managed to achieve the title of one of the most downloaded one-click root app for Android devices, all within the timespan of around six years if its official release. So it is a well-known app in the Android rooting market.
Once your Android device is rooted with KingRoot, you will be able to unlock the true potential of your device and make certain modifications in the system that could ultimately help you uncover the true power. With root and access to proper apps, you can uninstall apps installed by your carrier and even pre-installed system apps, block system-wide ads, flash custom ROMs, and create a complete backup of your phone. All of which help increase your phone’s battery life and improve processing speed.
How does KingRoot One-Click Root work?
KingRoot makes use of cloud and active Internet connectivity to find the most appropriate rooting exploit for your device and Android software. Once the exploit is found, the app will then automatically attempt to root your device.
All you need to do is simply follow the on-screen steps, and within a few minutes your device will be fully rooted and you will gain complete root access to the Android system.
This is exactly what makes KingRoot the ultimate rooting solution for any compatible Android device. It will help you conveniently gain root access in a few quick steps. The app is designed to keep the options at the minimum so that anyone can easily root Android with just a single tap.
KingRoot’s one-click root app is absolutely free and completely safe to use on supported Android devices, even when the rooting fails as it will not cause any damage or issues to your device.
In case you are new to Android rooting and don’t know how to use the app or find it risky to use on your device then you don’t have to worry as we already have an easy to follow step-by-step tutorial on how to root Android device using KingRoot. To be honest, it is really simple and easy to root Android and the whole process should not take more than five minutes.
Talking about compatibility, it is fully tested and compatible with Android devices manufactured by multiple brands including LG, Samsung, Oppo, Redmi, Motorola, and Nexus running various Android versions ranging from Android 2.2 Froyo up until the most recent Android OS.
So you can gain one-click root access on hundreds and thousands of supported Android phones and tablet devices.
Benefits of rooting your Android device with KingRoot
Do you know, apart from the amazing ability of KingRoot to help root your Android device with just one click, there are numerous benefits of rooting your device with this app?
I have highlighted some of the most notable ones below that will help you make the most out of your smartphone or tablet device while unlocking the true potential of your device.
- Remove Bloatware – Bloatware is apps that come preinstalled on your Android by the phone manufacturer or cellular company but you are not allowed to uninstall them. However, with root access, you can easily remove them.
- Save Battery – Gaining root access allows you to improve your phone’s battery consumption and make it last throughout the day on a single charge by using advanced battery saving apps.
- Block Ads – Advertisements are annoying, however, root gives you administrative access to install and enable advanced ads blocking apps that completely blocks ads including the ones that you see in the apps as well as the popup ones too.
- Improve Speed – You can improve the overall speed and performance of your device by removing unwanted apps (even system apps) or you can freeze the resource-hungry apps when you are not using them, both options help recover valuable system resources like RAM.
- Enhance Performance – Android devices tend to become slow after a certain time as we keep installing and removing various apps and each one of them leaves its footprint behind on your device, but with root access, you will be able to clean those files, gain storage space, and enhance the overall performance.
- Better Customization – Root gives you administrative and superuser access to the base Android OS and allows you to modify UI aspects like overall theme, icons, and animations to give your software a new look.
- Flash Custom ROMs – The ability to flash custom and modded ROM on your device is one of the best benefits of rooting as it allows you to flash even the latest Android OS to your device, which in turn completely revives your phone and the experience.
- Flash Custom Kernel – Custom kernel helps you gain administrative access to the hardware and control things like CPU frequency, maximum speaker volume, and battery charging voltage. You can easily flash a custom kernel on compatible Android devices.
- Easy To Remove Root – You can easily get rid of root access using the app. Although the option to unroot or uninstall KingRoot is available within the app, proper removal procedure varies between Android devices and manufacturers.
KingRoot Android Compatibility List
The KingRoot is a universal Android rooting app that will let you root all those phones and tablets running any of the following Android OS versions with just one click, however, please keep in mind that some phone manufacturers have secured boot enabled which makes it impossible to gain root access with KingRoot.
- Android 2.2 Froyo,
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread,
- Android 3.0 Honeycomb,
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich,
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean,
- Android 4.4 KitKat,
- Android 5.0 Lollipop,
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and
- Some models of Android 7.0 Nougat.
Almost all the Android devices running the above version of Android OS can be rooted using the KingRoot app. So there are chances that even if other one-click root tools fail to let you gain root access on your Android device, then it is more likely that KingRoot will be able to root your mobile phone or tablet.
You can download the latest and up to date version of KingRoot one-click root tool for Android from the app download link given in this article.