Are you looking for the simplest method to quickly root your Android device without a PC/computer? Look no further. KingRoot apk is one of the most popular and the best Android one click root tool, which is fully compatible with hundreds and thousands of Android phones and tablet devices.
KingRoot apk is one of those powerful apps that allow you to conveniently root your Android device within a matter of minutes without computer/PC. This rooting app is specifically targeted towards those Android users who are looking for a way to quickly gain root access without flashing any third party recovery software.
Since after its official release, in the timespan of six years, KingRoot app has gained a lot of popularity and has managed to achieve the title of one of the most downloaded one-click root app for Android devices.
Once your Android device is rooted in KingRoot apk, you will then be able to unlock the true potential of your phone or tablet. Including increased battery life, improved processing speed, ability to uninstall apps installed by your carrier and even pre-installed system apps, option to block advertisements, flashing of custom ROM, and you can also create a complete backup of your phone.
We will now discuss the KingRoot apk and how it’s one click root feature actually works to help you gain quick root access on your Android mobile phone and tablet devices.
Download APK File
You can download APK file below.
How does KingRoot One Click Root work?
KingRoot makes use of cloud and an active Internet connectivity to find the most appropriate rooting exploit for your Android device and software. Once the exploit is found, the app will then automatically attempt to root your phone or tablet. Simply follow the on-screen steps, and within a few minutes your device will be fully rooted and you will gain a complete root access to the Android system.
This is exactly what makes KingRoot the ultimate rooting solution for any compatible Android device. It will help you conveniently gain root access in a few quick steps. The app is designed to keep the options at the minimal so that anyone can easily one click root Android device using KingRoot apk.
KingRoot one click root app is absolutely free and completely safe to use on Android devices, even when the rooting fails, and won’t cause any damage or issues to your phone or tablet.
In case you are new to Android rooting and don’t know how to use KingRoot or find it risky to use on your device then you don’t have to worry as we already have an easy to follow step-by-step tutorial on how to root Android device using KingRoot. To be honest, it is very simple and easy to root your Android phone with KingRoot app.
Talking about compatibility, it is fully tested and compatible with Android device manufactured by multiple brands running various Android versions ranging from Android 2.2 Froyo up until the most recent Android OS. So you can gain one-click root access on more than hundred thousand Android phones and tablet devices.
Benefits of rooting your Android device with KingRoot
Do you know, apart from the amazing ability of KingRoot to one-click root, there are numerous benefits of rooting your Android device with KingRoot apk? Some of those benefits are outlined below that will help you make the most out of your Android smartphone or tablet devices and let you unlock the true potential of your device.
- Remove Bloatware – Bloatware is apps that were preinstalled on Android by manufacturer or cellular company and cannot be uninstalled but with root access, you can easily remove them.
- Save Battery – Rooting helps improve your phone’s battery consumption and make it last throughout the day on a single charge by using advanced battery saving apps.
- Block Ads – Advertisements are annoying and thankfully, there are advanced apps that will completely block ads on rooted phones with superuser
- Improve Speed – Gaining root access will let you boost the overall speed of your device by uninstalling unused apps and freezing resource hungry services that occupy system resources.
- Enhance Performance – Android tend to become slow after a certain time but with root access, you will be able to enhance the overall performance of your Android device.
- Better Customization – Root gives you administrative access to the base Android OS and allows you to modify UI aspects like color, icons, and animations to give your phone a new look.
- Flash Custom ROM – Ability to flash custom ROM on your Android device is the best rooting benefit as it allows you to flash latest and the most up-to-date Android OS to your device.
- Flash Custom Kernel – Custom kernel helps you gain administrative access to the hardware and control things like CPU frequency, maximum speaker volume, and battery charging voltage.
- Easy To Remove Root – Even though the option to unroot or uninstall KingRoot is available within the app, but proper removal procedure of KingRoot varies between Android devices.
KingRoot Android Compatibility List
The KingRoot is a universal Android rooting app that will let you root all those phones and tablets running any of the following Android OS version with just one click:
- Android 2.2 Froyo,
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread,
- Android 3.0 Honeycomb,
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich,
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean,
- Android 4.4 KitKat,
- Android 5.0 Lollipop,
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and
- Some models of Android 7.0 Nougat.
No matter who is the manufacturer of your device, almost all the Android devices running the above version of Android OS can be rooted using KingRoot apk. So there are chances that even if other one-click rooting tools fails to let you gain root access on your Android device, then it is more likely that KingRoot will be able to root your mobile phone or tablet.
You can download the latest and up to date version of KingRoot apk one-click root tool for Android from the app download link given in this article.
Download APK File
You can download APK file below.