Netflix is one of the most popular streaming service providers that host hundreds and thousands of TV series, movies, anime, and documentaries. The platform is popular mainly because of its award-winning content. But since it is paid service and many can’t afford it just to watch a show or one so we have brought you a Netflix mod apk for Android.
With this mod, you will be able to access all the premium content without even creating an account, let alone paying for any subscription service. Moreover, you will get to stream on an unlimited number of devices without any limitations so whether it is Smart TV, smartphone, or tablet device, the Netflix mod app will work on any Android device.
How to Install Netflix Mod APK?
Netflix mod is easy to download and install on any Android device. Just follow these steps and you are good to go:
Note: You may need to enable the installation of apps from unknown sources through the Android security menu to be able to sideload/install the app.
- Download the Netflix mod apk file from the download section located at the beginning of this post.
- Tap the apk you just extracted and follow the onscreen process to install the app.
Once installed, go to the app drawer, find the app, and launch it. You should now be able to stream premium content including movies and TV series without paying for the monthly subscription charges.
What’s Modded in the Netflix Mod APK?
To be able to watch movies and TV shows on Netflix you must need to have a premium subscription but with the Netflix mod you should be able to enjoy the following for free:
- Access to the Premium Features: You will get access to all the premium features including the ability to stream videos in the best 1080p / 4K / HDR quality as well as watch on multiple screens and devices.
- No Account Requirements: You don’t need to use any account or provide any email address to sign up for Netflix. Simply launch the app and start watching movies and series.
- Ad-Free Experience: Watch your favorite TV shows and enjoy popular movies or documentaries without a single advertisement.
- Works On Any Device: The app is compatible with almost any Android device including smartphone and tablet devices as well as smart TV.
Features of Netflix for Android
In this section, we have discussed all the major features of Netflix for Android:
- Fresh Movies and TV Shows: The team behind Netflix continues to add fresh and updated content including new movies and TV series so you can have something new to watch all the time.
- Offline Watching: With offline watching, you can easily download your currently active TV series using your unmetered WiFi connection and then later watch it on the go while traveling without using your data connection.
- Customized Profiles: As the app is compatible with mobile devices as well as smart TV, so Netflix allows over five custom profiles which means each member of your home gets to enjoy their personalized home screen, suggestions, and watch history.
- Perfect Recommendations: Netflix keeps a record of which movies and TV series you have watched, and then recommends content that is similar to the ones you have already seen and the titles you are going to love.
- Active Notifications: If you are watching any series and whenever a new episode gets live, the app sends you a notification to update you about new content that is available to watch.
- Powerful Search: You can use the search feature to browse new movies or find your favorites and stream directly on your device whether it is a smartphone or tablet device.
About Netflix for Android
Netflix has gained a lot of popularity recently, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic, as cinemas and movie theaters around the world were forced to close and everyone had to stay at home. That’s where the streaming services gained a lot of traction and people started looking for ways to watch movies and TV series from the comfort of their homes.
The number one feature that attracts the majority is the ability to enjoy all the content whether it is documentaries, movies, TV series, cartoons, anime, or any other form of content, you get access to every piece of content for a whole month with just a onetime payment. Furthermore, you will also get to watch any streamable content on your PC, mobile device, or smart TV without any limitations.
Within that time frame, you gain full unrestricted access to countless TV series and movies, and you can stream as much as you want. Not only that, you are even allowed to download them and watch offline whenever you want, which will help you save bandwidth and data too, in case you are planning to watch it on a trip or while traveling. All you need to have is ample storage space to download full-length movies or all the episodes of the TV series.
Also, there is an interesting feature if you are looking to hand Netflix over to the kids, which is Netflix for Kids. Once that profile is enabled, Netflix will show only those titles and series that are suitable for kids and have children-friendly content. You can rest assured that kids won’t be watching any content with profanity, or graphic or violent scenes.
Similar to most streaming sites and platforms, Netflix has categorization too where each title and series is neatly categorized and sorted into proper genres and categories to make sure you are able to find the most relevant movies based on the category you are discovering.
Netflix Mod for Android Smart TV
With the Netflix mod for Android smart TV, you will be able to watch all the movies, TV shows, and documentaries on the large TV screen without any need to connect and set up your mobile device or PC to it.
The app works similarly on TVs too just like how it works on smartphone devices. You can use the search bar to find any movies, select language, fine-tune subtitles, and control audio settings according to your preference. You can enjoy all the latest content as well as hours of Netflix Originals whenever you want.
Simply download the latest version of the apk from the link given at the beginning of this post and install it on your smart TV either through a portable flash drive or by sending a file to your TV through your mobile device.
Unlimited Access to Movies and TV Shows
Once you have got the Netflix premium unlocked mod, you will get to watch and access all the content available on the platform including movies, documentaries, and TV shows without any limitations. You can watch each and every streamable content and episode an unlimited number of times. All the setup requires is a reliable internet connection.
Without any doubt, Netflix is highly beneficial for users who like to binge-watch any series or want to stream a bunch of movies in one go as it offers a monthly subscription so you will get enough weekends for binge-watching.
That is not all, the app can be configured to send you notification alerts for newly released content whenever a new episode of your favorite TV series or the series you are following goes live. This way you won’t be missing a single episode and be one of the first ones to watch. The episodes are timely updated and released.
Apart from the notifications, you are allowed to use the search functionality to easily find and watch movies, cartoons, documentaries, TV series, and Netflix originals. You can watch some of the most popular series including Stranger Things, Mind Hunter, House of Cards, Orange Is the New Black, Narcos, and When They See Us.
Apart from the ones we have mentioned, the app has a section where you can find movie titles and suggestions based on their popularity and their number of views.
Type of Content Available on Netflix
Netflix has a huge database of movies, series, documentaries, cartoons, short films, and Netflix original content.
You can find all of this content from almost every genre whether it is entertainment, binge-worthy shows, TV dramas, horror, action and adventure, kids-specific content, and a lot more. Whether it is a newly released or some popular and super hit movie, you can find them all on Netflix.
And as much as you watch your favorite movies and series, the more Netflix is going to understand your preference and make suggestions and custom-tailored suggestions based on your watching history and show them right on your Netflix feeds.
The genre includes action & adventure, anime, children and family movies, cult movies, faith and spirituality, romantic, standup comedy, sci-fi and fantasy, music and musicals, Korean shows, reality TV, mysteries, and comedies. These genres are for both, movies as well as TV shows.
The reason why Netflix has such a humungous database is that apart from the original movies and series, the streaming giant has collaborated with several big content providers and got rights and licenses for streaming.
This is the reason why some content is specifically available in selected regions only and if you are in the U.S. then you are going to find the most amount of content.
How Much Does Netflix Charge for Movies and TV Shows?
Netflix offers unlimited access to all of its content for a period of a whole month and charges a fixed fee. There is a variety of monthly plans and you can select the one that seems the most suitable according to your requirements and usage.
The key factor for your decision about the plan could be based on the total number of devices you want to stream Netflix content on at any given moment. In other words, you may say how many devices you want simultaneous playback. It ranges from one to four devices/screens.
All of these packages support mobile, tablet, laptop, gaming consoles, and smart TV. And you can download a dedicated software/app on all of your devices to watch your favorite series and movies.
So let’s jump onto the plans, their prices, and the features they offer.
There are generally three plans i.e. Basic, Standard, and Premium. However, depending on your country, there could possibly be another plan too i.e. Mobile plan. We will discuss all four of them.
- Basic: As the name itself suggests, it is the cheapest plan and costs $8.99 for a month of access. It let you stream content on only one screen at a time, which makes it a perfect and budget-friendly option for a single user. However, the video streaming quality is limited to SD i.e. Standard Definition only.
- Standard: This plan is available for $13.99 and gives you access to the services for a month. It allows simultaneous streaming on two devices and that too in HD i.e. High Definition 720p quality.
- Premium: You can get the finest plan at a monthly cost of about $17.99. With this package, you can stream on over four individual devices at a time without any interruption. All the content will be available in Ultra High Definition (UHD) 1080p quality.
- Mobile: Netflix has introduced a mobile-only plan for specific countries where affordability could be an issue, which is the cheapest of all. This is to curb piracy. The streaming is allowed on a single mobile device and the quality remains at SD i.e. 480p resolution however you will get unlimited access to the content.
What’s amazing is that Netflix offers all of these plans with a free 30-day trial for first-time users. So if in case you have never used streaming services before then you are eligible for the free trial and get to enjoy and test the services before actually paying for them.
You can even download your favorite movies, series, cartoons, or other content and watch them later whenever you want without any restrictions.
Can We Use a Single Netflix Account on Multiple Devices?
Yes, one Netflix account can be used to log into multiple devices. However, the only limitation in that is the simultaneous streaming.
For instance, if you have a standard plan subscription then you will be able to log in to six devices but can stream on two devices at a time only.
This means you can share your account with your friends and family and save money on a subscription. But you need to make sure both of you are not watching at the same time on multiple devices otherwise Netflix will show you a warning message and ask you to turn off the streaming on at least one of the devices.
How to Access and Watch Netflix US Content?
Even though you paid for the service and have a premium subscription, not being able to watch your favorite newly released series or Netflix original because it isn’t available in your region is a huge turn-off.
But don’t worry; the process to access restricted Netflix content from other countries is easy. All you need to do is show to the Netflix servers that you are from the US or any other country, and then you will be able to access all those country-specific content without any restrictions.
To achieve that, we will be using a VPN. Apart from securing your connection and hiding your identity, it can mask your IP address and replace it with the one you have chosen from the VPN server list. This modifies your current location as well as all the other parameters, which helps to unlock country-specific movies and series.
Here is how you can change your region to access Netflix US content:
- Make sure your Netflix account is properly configured and in a working state.
- Download and install any reliable VPN on your device, whether it is Android, iOS, or PC. We have reviewed the best ones here and we will recommend ExpressVPN as it is perfect for streaming purposes and offers fast connection speed.
- Once installed, from the list of servers, select any server from the United States and connect to it.
- To see if your connection is switched to the US, you will need to access the homepage of Netflix. The site will automatically redirect you to the country-specific site based on the IP address.
- Once verified, you can now open the Netflix app and you should be able to find and watch all the US-specific content including series and movies.
Without any doubt, Netflix has restricted access to a lot of content for other countries and the whole library of movies and TV shows has been significantly narrowed down. But with the method we have given above, you will be able to access a wider range of content from almost any part of the world.
Comparison with Other Streaming Services – The Netflix Alternatives
Without any doubt, Netflix is the most renowned and the biggest movie and video streaming service available on the Internet. Which not only offers quality movies but Netflix original series as well. And is fully compatible with mobile devices, computers, gaming consoles, set-top boxes, and smart TVs. You can keep yourself entertained any time, no matter which device you are on. But it requires a subscription.
However, there are handfuls of other reputable streaming services that we can call Netflix alternatives as they provide similar options and some even offer free access with some ads. Some of them include Amazon Prime, HBO Max, Hulu, Crackle, Disney Plus, Apple TV Plus, and several others.
|Streaming Service||Price (Monthly)||Unique Features||Content Availability|
|Netflix||$8.99||Offline downloads; simultaneous stream on multiple devices.||On-demand movies and TV shows; Originals; and Anime.|
|Amazon Prime||$8.99||Ability to download for the offline experience; three streams at a time.||Amazon Prime originals; on-demand TV shows and movies; and anime.|
|HBO Max||$9.99||Downloading capabilities; three simultaneous streams.||On-demand TV shows and movies; anime; and originals.|
|Hulu||$5.99||Multiple simultaneous streams; offline downloads.||Live TV; on-demand TV shows and movies; originals; and anime.|
|Disney Plus||$7.99||Four simultaneous streams; offline downloads.||Originals; on-demand movies and TV shows.|
|Crackle||Free||A completely free streaming service; streams in 720p HD resolution; ad-supported.||On-demand movies and TV series; Anime; and Originals.|
|Apple TV Plus||$4.99||Stream in 4K resolution; offline downloads.||Original movies and TV series; and a gradually increasing list of movies.|
There are some variations in prices and a few features here and there; however, what matters the most is the database, which includes the library of movies, series, anime, originals, or other streaming content and how many titles are available. All of these are featured as on-demand content as you can watch them whenever you want with just a click of a button.
If you dive deeper, you will find out that there are streaming service providers who are offering a lot more than on-demand content. For instance, live TV channels for sports, news, lifestyle, drama, and documentary.
Pros and Cons of Netflix
Just like any other streaming service, Netflix has its own set of advantages and disadvantages when you compare it with other services that offer movies and TV shows with a premium monthly subscription.
Here are some attractive facts that make Netflix the go-to streaming service for the majority:
- Original Content: Netflix offers original series, TV shows, and movies in Ultra High Definition 4K resolutions, which people enjoy a lot, and considering the price that is being paid, it is relatively cheaper for the quality and content Netflix is providing to its users.
- Three Premium Plans: There are three plans offered by Netflix to cater to the needs and requirements of the user i.e. Basic, Standard, and Premium. The Basic plan offers streaming in standard definition 480p resolutions, which can run on a single device at a time; the Standard plan, let you stream all the content in high definition 720p resolutions, and works on two devices simultaneously. The Premium plan is for those who want to stream on four devices at a time and that too in quality up to ultra-high definition 4K resolutions.
- Compatible with a Wide Range of Devices: The streaming service is well designed to make sure you can run it on almost every device whether it is Smart TV, smartphone, tablet, or PC running any OS including Android, Mac OS, Windows, and iOS. It even runs on gaming consoles, digital media players, and supported web browsers.
- Targeted Recommendations: As we have already mentioned in the features section, Netflix is best known for offering their users some of the best recommendations whether it is movies, originals, cartoons, documentaries, or shows. Machine learning is so advanced that it analyzes your watching pattern and then shows you recommendations that sometimes you won’t be able to discover from the library.
- Ability to Skip Intro: When people are usually binge-watching TV series, they want to have a way to skip the intro with just a click of a button, which could actually help save a significant amount of time. Netflix has added a machine-learning system that analyzes the content based on audio and visuals as well as some manual reviewing, which then gives users a quick button to skip the intro.
- Ad-Free: We all know that being a premium member means zero advertisements and that’s true with the streaming services offered by Netflix as well. You can watch any content whether it is series, TV shows, movies, or original documentaries, you will not come across a single ad throughout your watching experience.
- Offline Playback: As a part of premium streaming services, Netflix offers you offline playback support in all plans, which is beneficial in many cases like when you have plans to travel by air or road and don’t want to use your data for streaming, or in those cases where you have intermittent connectivity. However, not all content can be stored for offline playback and this feature only works in the official Netflix app.
Even though the majority loves to subscribe and pay for Netflix but following are the reasons why people step back from paying for the subscription in the long run:
- Regional Selection of Movies and TV Series: You will notice that there are various movies, TV series, and other content available for selected countries only. For instance, if you are living in the US then you will be able to enjoy almost every content ever released or that is uploaded to the database. But if in case you are living outside the United States then you will find out you don’t have access to all the content and Netflix original series. So the availability of content is solely based on region.
- Availability of Newly Released Content: If you are watching a newly released TV series with several episodes that are currently ongoing then you will find out that the latest episodes are not available at their defined airing time and you will have to wait for several days to actually watch the episode. And the same goes for movies too. We believe this con is interlinked with the last one and new content is released regionally in phases, not at once.
- Out-of-date Movies and Series Database: To support our point, we have to compare Netflix with Amazon Prime here. If you search for new and the most up-to-date content then you will figure out that there is not much content available and the majority are old releases. Now if you look for the same on the Amazon Prime platform then you will notice a large number of newly released series and movies there.
Which Devices are Compatible with Netflix?
As long as you have a reliable internet connection for the plan you have subscribed to (see next heading for details on this), you will be happy to know that almost every device and platform is compatible with Netflix. Above all, there is a separate and up-to-date app for each one of them.
Here is a list of devices that can run Netflix without any issues:
- Android phone and tablet,
- Android smart TVs,
- iPhone and iPad,
- Set-top boxes,
- Blu-ray players,
- Roku TV,
- Fire TV,
- Nvidia Shield,
- Apple TV,
What Is The Recommended Internet Speed To Stream Netflix Content?
This is one of the most frequently asked questions by new Netflix subscribers or those who are looking to get the subscription for the first time, so here are the official recommendations based on the subscription plan you have purchased:
On average, you need to have an internet connection speed of about 5 megabits per second to be able to stream the content of the Standard or Premium plan. Also, it is suggested to keep the video quality auto or high. Moreover, if you have a metered broadband or internet connection then you should keep the video quality to either medium or low, as this will force Netflix to consume less data.
The Netflix Premium mod is 100% safe to download and install on Android smartphone and tablet devices. And the apk is tested to be free from viruses and malware.
You can download almost any movie, series, or documentary through the Netflix app as the Netflix Premium mod gives you access to unlimited on-demand streaming of movies and TV series.
Netflix Premium unlocked version is free and you can easily download it now to watch all the on-demand movies and shows on Android without paying a single penny.
If the Netflix mod didn’t work for you then you can give it a try to Netflix Premium as it offers you the first month absolutely free without any charges and you can cancel the membership right before the end of the month to avoid charges. You can use this trick multiple times too.