Download GTA San Andreas APK for Android. If you are a hardcore Grand Theft Auto fan looking to play the game on your Android device for free, then you have come to the right place.
- Here we will give you GTA SA full version unlocked and complete highly compressed com.rockstargames.gtasa obb sd data file.
- You will also get a GTA San Andreas mod (under 26 MB) to hack and modify the gameplay with unlimited money.
- We have shared the details about using cheats in GTA SA and applying Cleo mod hacks.
- A complete step-by-step installation guide will help you download and install the game and data files for free on your Android phone.
We have all the GTA San Andreas variants available for Android, including the latest 2.10 mod apk as well as 2.00, 1.08, and 1.07.
We all know very well how popular the Grand Theft Auto gaming series is; not only us but our parents know about it. It’s one of the most highly played games on all the platforms i.e. GTA San Andreas. And the reason why the game attained this status is that it offers you the freedom to go anywhere within the game map and explore different areas, which means the open-world environment game.
This game offers various gameplays and play modes that cater to the wants of almost every gamer, including racing, car modifications, flying, bike racing, cycling, shooting, robbery, wars, multiplayer, and a lot more. You get to enjoy all the flavors in a single game, and the never-ending mission and tasks ensure the player keeps returning for more.
How to Install the Game on Android?
Here are the steps to download and install GTA San Andreas mod with OBB on your Android device:
- Download the latest version of the GTA San Andreas APK file from the links at the beginning of this page.
- Once downloaded, install the apk file.
- Launch the game. It should work and will not ask for data file requirements.
GTA San Andreas for Android Demo Video
Do you want to see what the GTA San Andreas mobile video game looks like on Android? Check the following brief gameplay video demo to find out more about the game:
Cheat Codes for GTA San Andreas Android
Rockstar Games has recently added an easier way to enter cheat codes into the GTA San Andreas mobile version. All you need to have is a physical keyboard, either Bluetooth or USB, then you can type in the cheat codes mentioned below and it will be activated immediately. There is no need to download and install any third-party app for cheats now.
- Get Health, Armor, and $250k: HESOYAM – CJ’s health and armor bars will be full and the bank account will get $250,000 every time the cheat is entered.
- Clear Police Wanted Level: ASNAEB – Even if you have five stars wanted level, which is nearly impossible to survive, this code will bail you out safely.
- Maxed Lung Capacity: CVWKXAM – You can swim and explore the underwater world for longer without needing to come out to refill your oxygen bar.
- Infinite Health: BAGUVIX – Gives CJ infinite health and he won’t take any damage from bullets and being hit by a vehicle, falling will affect his health though.
- Infinite Ammo: FULLCLIP – Gives unlimited ammunition and bullets for the selected weapon set.
- Infinite Oxygen: CVWKXAM – This allows you to swim in the water or sea without getting worried about the depleting oxygen bar.
- Huge BMX Hop: CJPHONEHOME – Allows your bike to reach greater heights and lets you take your bike to places where no one ever took it before.
- Mega Jump: KANGAROO – You can jump a lot higher than usual, which allows you to even cross some boundaries around the house.
- Maxed Muscle: BUFFMEUP – Gives CJ the maximum muscles and buffed-up look without spending any time or giving any effort at the gym.
- Weapon Set 1 Professional: PROFESSIONALSKIT – Gives you a weapon set with M4, MP5, Rocket Launcher, Chainsaw, and Pistol with Silencer.
- Weapon Set 2 Thug: LXGIWYL – You will get a weapon set consisting of a 9mm Pistol, Baseball Bat, Uzi, Rocket Launcher, Spray Can, Molotov, Brass Knuckles, and Pump Shotgun.
- Weapon Set 3 Nutter: KJKSZPJ – Gives you a nutter gun set that includes Sniper Rifle, Flame Thrower, M4, Shotgun, Knife, Fire Extinguisher, Grenades, and Desert Eagle.
- Jetpack: ROCKETMAN – Something that was introduced in the San Andreas, allows you to float around anywhere on the map, and even lets you use your gun.
- Perfect Car Handling: STICKLIKEGLUE – Once activated, you will notice all the cars you drive turn perfectly without toppling or feeling heavy in any way.
There are chances that some cheat codes might not work as expected. In that case, we will recommend you get the mods or third-party cheat apps installed, about which we have already prepared a list of working methods along with the guide.
About GTA San Andreas for Android
GTA: SA (also widely known as Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas) is a popular and highly successful action, third-person shooter, driving, and RPG game by Rockstar Games and Rockstar North. It is the 7th gaming title in the series of Grand Theft Auto.
Similar to the gameplay structure followed by the previous Grand Theft Auto series, this game also provides you with an interactive third-person view which gives you complete control over the way you want to interact with the open-world game environment. You can freely roam around the areas, explore shops, restaurants, steal cars and bikes from the streets, and cause destruction to property, and attack pedestrians.
This life-like game mainly consists of three cities i.e. Las Venturas, Los Santos, and San Fierro. And within those cities, your character is capable of walking, jumping, swimming, and running, and has the capability to use a wide variety of destructive weapons, drive different kinds of vehicles, fly helicopters, ride motorcycles, boats, trains, and even those destructive tanks. Apart from stealing vehicles from the citizens, you can even import exclusive vehicles and then customize them (by adding nitrous) to make them more powerful.
In an attempt to give the in-game world a realistic touch, all of the locations include vast regions of forests, deserts, beautiful landscapes, hilly areas, ponds, and mountains. There are some restricted areas too. You are free to play and move your character around to explore the in-game world.
GTA San Andreas is the first game that brings some of the most remarkable capabilities to customize the appearance of the in-game character. To make it possible, there are clothing stores with accessories, tattoo shops, hair salons, restaurants, and even a gym.
Apparently, if you force your character to eat a lot of food then he will become fat then you need to take him to the gym for workouts and training to make him muscular and stay healthy.
If you like the GTA San Andreas game app then you may also want to check out the latest Grand Theft Auto 5 for Android apk.
Now you know that there is a lot to achieve and accomplish within the game. Apart from those usual storyline missions that are compulsory to complete to unlock certain content and areas, you are allowed to take part in small and interesting side missions to earn some extra in-game money like:
- Paramedics, where injured people need to be picked up from nearby areas and driven to the hospital.
- Burglary, where you have to break into a citizen’s home during the hours of darkness and steal expensive items like a television without being caught by the police.
- Taxicab, where you work as a taxi driver to pick up and drop off passengers.
You can then spend all that earned money at various extents including shopping, food, car modifications, physical appearance, importing vehicles, gambling, and several other aspects.
In case you are running low on money or want to get vehicles without importing them then you can use hacks and cheats like CLEO mods scripts with GTA San Andreas. The cheat menu is what makes it the perfect hack for GTA SA. :D
GTA SA Storyline
The GTA SA storyline includes the main character Carl Johnson (CJ) who returns home located in Los Santos during the early 1990s. At this point in time, his mother has been murdered and he finds that his whole family has fallen apart and old childhood friends are ruining their life by heading towards unlawful activities, while the whole city is captured by cruel gang members and people are involved in corruption and drugs.
To find the truth behind his mother’s murder and save his family members, he goes all the way to rebuild his old street gang (Groove Street Families), clashes with the corrupt cops, and regains control over the streets of Los Santos and surrounding areas by taking part in gang warfare where he takes over the enemy territories. He also reduced the amount of drugs being used within the area.
Doing all of these helped CJ gain a lot of respect among his fellow friends and the neighborhood residents.
On the GTA San Andreas Android version, most of the gameplay structure and the missions are almost identical to the original PC version but developers have added several upgrades and enhancements to polish the game for mobile devices. They also added a much superior draw distance, detailed and dynamic shadows, enriched color palette, improvement in car models, and characters in an attempt to make the game more optimized for Android phones and tablet devices.
Did you know Rockstar Games has disabled cheat codes in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, and you can not use any cheats? But don't worry, and we have tried a couple of apps that work and will help you enable cheats and hacks in GTA San Andreas within a matter of seconds. ;)
- Year, 1997 – Grand Theft Auto
- Year, 1999 – Grand Theft Auto London 1969
- Year, 2001 – Grand Theft Auto III
- Year, 2002 – Grand Theft Auto Vice City
- Year, 2004 – Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
- Year, 2005 – Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories
- Year, 2006 – Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories
- Year, 2008 – Grand Theft Auto IV
- Year, 2009 – Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars
- Year, 2013 – Grand Theft Auto The Ballad of Gay Tony
Features & Notable Improvements in the Game
With the release of the GTA San Andreas app and the full version data for Android, the developers behind the Rockstar Games integrated numerous additional features to enhance the overall gameplay, particularly for Android mobile devices.
Some of the notable improvements and features are as follows:
- New Improvements: If you have played the previous version in this series, then you must have noticed that the player cannot swim and used to get drowned, but with the latest release Rockstar Games has allowed the player to explore the sea through swimming and various boats as well as the ability to complete marine-based missions. All of which adds greater depth to the game.
- Huge Collection of Vehicles: The game has a really big collection of cars and vehicles from almost every category and type including SUVs and pickup trucks, sports cars, vans, industrial and heavy vehicles, lowriders, motorcycles, bikes, aircraft, hatchbacks, trains, sedans, boats, and a lot more. You will be able to unlock some vehicles and a few through special missions, or some are hidden in special places within the map. One of the most notable ones that can be used for transportation is the jetpack.
- Modify and Customize Cars: The GTA SA has a whopping collection of two hundred and twelve vehicles, although these are divided into various categories and types. However, some of them are sports cars while others are regular ones but the game offers the option to customize aspects and features of the car like bumpers, side skirts, rims, body kits, custom paint, nitrous, hydraulics, and whatnot.
- Crime and Robbery: This is one of the most sought-after missions included in this game, we can also call it a mini-mission, where you are allowed to gain access to the resident’s homes and rob their valuables. Silently. Without making any noise. You can then later sell those for a profit. It is one of the key sources of generating some quick bucks in the game, which can ultimately help you buy weapons, new clothes, and even some food for yourself.
- Spending Money: As we were talking about making in-game money, which is the feature that has been added to the game from the previous few releases, the only thing we were able to buy was the properties. But with the release of San Andreas, you can feed your character with some food and drinks, get haircuts and tattoos, buy suits, spend on the casino, and get weapons and body armors for the missions and tasks that require you to be equipped with better ammo and arms to be able to take out the opponents quickly.
- Unmatched HD Graphics Quality: The Android version of GTA San Andreas provides superior-quality graphics and great resolution, even on mobile and tablet devices. The developers have said to use a fictionalized version of the environments and landmarks taken from the original cities as well as U.S.-based states.
- Cloud Gameplay Saving Capability: With this new capability, you can save the game onto the cloud storage within the network, which is then accessible from any of your connected devices including PC, Android, iOS, and other devices. There is also an auto-saving option that can automatically save your current game progress right into the selected autosave spot. Though to be able to enjoy the cloud saving option it is important that you must need to have a Rockstar Social Club membership.
- Gang Wars and Territories: There is a new concept introduced in the game named Gang Warfare, or you can call it an added task, that requires you to take over and capture an enemy gang’s territory. Successfully doing this rewards you with money and respect. Moreover, the captured territories by the Groove Street Families are a lot more after to travel as compared to the ones occupied by Ballas and Los Santos Vagos. Gang wars can be triggered in two ways i.e. by killing the opponents or when the opponent gang member tries to reclaim the territory.
- Support for External Devices: To make the gaming experience even more remarkable, the game has native support for several game controllers, including HUD-compliant USB controllers manufactured by the MOGA series as well as the other Bluetooth-based controllers with analog sticks. Moreover, you can enjoy better control over your character using the on-screen touch control options.
- Compatibility and System Support: Apart from the compatibility with controllers and Bluetooth-based gamepads that can possibly improve your gameplay experience on mobile devices, the system support also helps in making the far more playable for the majority as most of the devices these days are running at least Android 7.0 Nougat.
- Graphics Quality and Improvements: GTA San Andreas for Android brings various graphics settings and customizability that allow you to play the game on the highest settings if you have a device with heavy specs, or you may lower the graphics settings to have a lag-free gaming experience without compromising on the speeds.
- Huge Gameplay: With the open-world map, number of missions and tasks, along with the small money-based tasks, the total gameplay time of GTA SA is over seventy hours, provided that you are a pro at gaming and will be able to complete all the tasks at a better completion rate.
Because GTA San Andreas is a resource-hungry game and consumes a lot of RAM and storage space, it is recommended to restart your device and close all the running apps before playing the game. This will ensure that the game performs well and doesn’t cause any unwanted lags and delays.
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Android Device Requirements
If you are looking at the game in terms of its storage space, you will be happy to know that GTA San Andreas is not a space-consuming game.
However, for those planning to run this game on an older device, here we have compiled the list where you can find all the minimum and recommended Android device requirements.
Minimum Android Requirements:
Most of the newer Android devices, including tablets and mobile phones, come with at least 3GB of RAM and more than 64GB of internal storage as the support for the external SD card is becoming obsolete. So here are the minimum requirements to install and run GTA SA on Android:
|Android 7.0 Nougat or above.
|Approximately 2.5 GB
Recommended Android Requirements:
For the recommended Android requirements, we have created a tablet where you can find the requirements that will allow you to play the game on maximum graphics settings, and the graphics or game will not lag even if you are in some extreme conditions like lots of explosions.
So here are the specs to make sure the game runs smoothly on your device:
|Android 7.0 Nougat or above.
|At least 2.5 GB
|1.8 GHz Octa Core
Although the game was originally released back in December 2013, to date, it has been one of the most popular games among action and adventure-based RPG game enthusiasts based on its amazing storyline and matchless graphics.
In this section, we are going to answer all of your frequently asked questions related to GTA San Andreas for Android smartphone and tablet devices:
Yes, it is available for Android. The GTA San Andreas for Android includes all the features available in the other versions like PC, Xbox, and PlayStation. The gameplay, missions, and story are the same. Moreover, there are no in-app purchases.
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas can be played in both ways i.e. as a single-player and multiplayer, using the online Rockstar games account. It is mostly seen that players usually enjoy playing in multiplayer mode along with their friends as it provides a better gaming experience.
The GTA SA is fully compatible with almost all the currently active platforms, including Android, PlayStation, Windows PC, and Xbox gaming consoles.
If you have ever played previous versions of Grand Theft Auto, then you are going to love GTA San Andreas, and being able to play on a portable mobile device provides a greater experience with clear audio, crisp graphics, the same features as the PC version, and cloud saving capability. All of which have gathered positive reactions.
The APK file size is about 16 MB, whereas the OBB data file size is 1.9 GB. Once installed, the GTA San Andreas consumes about 2.5 GB of storage space on Android. For optimal performance, it is recommended to have at least 4GB to 5GB of free storage space available to make sure the game performs without any lag or issues.
There are a few, including Gangstar Rio: City of Saints, Grand Gangsters 3D, and Gangster Vegas: World of Crime. All of these gaming titles for Android are action and adventure-based RPG games where you can find open-world maps similar to the GTA SA.