|Playstore:||Not available on the Google Play Store|
Download APK File
Click below to download the app.
App Details & Guide
Are you looking for endless entertainment on your Android? Oreo TV is one of the most popular apps to watch live TV channels that offer over six thousand high definition TV channels from various countries including India, the United States, the United Kingdom, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Indonesia, and several others. You can watch dramas, live cricket matches, IPL, football, movies, documentaries, TV shows, and a lot more, all for free.
How to Install Oreo TV APK?
The installation is easy, simply follow these steps to install the Oreo TV apk on your Android smartphone or tablet device:
Note: You may need to enable the installation of apps from unknown sources through the Android security menu to be able to sideload/install the app.
- Download the Oreo TV apk file from the download section located at the beginning of this post.
- The file is in a compressed zip file, so you will need to use any file manager to extract the apk from the zip file.
- Tap the apk you just extracted and follow the onscreen process to install the app.
Once it is installed, locate and launch the app from the app drawer. You should be able to enjoy all the features we have mentioned in the next section including the ability to stream live cricket, movies, and TV channels.
Features of Oreo TV
Although Oreo TV is a feature-rich app for Android smartphone and tablet devices users, however, we have highlighted some of the most notable features below:
- No Signup Required: Oreo TV is a free app to watch live TV channels, movies, TV shows, and even let you stream cricket and sports-related content without getting yourself registered or paying for any subscription charges.
- Easy Navigation: All the required sections including Movies, TV shows, Live TV are at quick reach and located at the bottom bar making it easier for anyone to navigate around.
- Simplified User Interface: The interface offers you tabs for quick navigation between different sections as well as a search button, which comes in handy in those scenarios when you already know exactly what you want to watch.
- Huge Selection of TV Channels: You can find channels from almost every region as Oreo TV has a database of over six thousand live TV channels from a variety of genres including sports, cricket, entertainment, news, cartoon, music, comedy, and a lot more.
- Stream Movies and TV Shows: The app has a dedicated section for movies and TV shows where you can find entertainment content from various genres like horror, documentary, comedy, action, drama, sci-fi.
- Picture-In-Picture Mode: Picture-in-Picture mode is a powerful feature and comes in handy when you are multitasking on your phone and using another app but wants to simultaneously watch your favorite sports channel or TV show.
- Built-In Video Player: Oreo TV has a built-in video player to let you stream and watch all the content and watch live TV channels without any compatibility issue.
- Dark Mode: Watching content during bedtime or in a room with dim lighting becomes easier and less straining for eyes if you enable the dark mode feature, which comes built-in with the app.
About Oreo TV APK
Oreo TV is a wonderful platform to keep yourself entertained with endless content from all around the globe, content includes live TV channels, movies, TV shows, dramas, sports, and whatnot. The app offers you more than 6000 TV channels to choose from and each one of them is from different countries like United States, United Kingdom, India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Bangladesh.
The app offers not only to watch live TV channels from various regions in a variety of languages but you can even find a dedicated section for movies and TV shows as well. All for free without paying for any subscription charges.
Designed for Android smartphone and tablet devices, the Oreo TV app gives you complete freedom to watch any content of your choice from almost any genre with thousands of channels and streamable content to choose from including sports, romantic, horror, drama, documentary, sci-fi, and many more.
If you have reliable Internet connectivity then you can freely stream the content without experiencing any lag, unexpected pauses, or buffering issues, however for those who are unable to stream movies and TV shows and getting buffering problems, they can use the download option and have a personal copy of the content right on your smartphone.
This lets you watch your favorite content or enjoy your favorite movie even when you are offline or while you are traveling.
The interface of Oreo TV is neatly designed with well-placed navigations and menu buttons. Every content is properly categorized so that you can easily find what you are looking for without aimlessly wandering around thousands of channels.
All the content related to cricket, football, racing, basketball, and other outdoor and indoor games could be easily accessed in the sports section. Similarly, shows and dramas can be found in the TV shows category, all of which make it easy to navigate around the app without wasting any of your valuable time and efforts.
And there is an amazing quick search feature as well for those of you who know exactly what you want to watch. Simply use the search button located at the top menu section and enter the keywords. The app will then show you all the related content and TV channels related to the searched term. You can then begin streaming right away.
Also, because there are whopping six thousand channels to make your selection so the app has a favorite feature too using which you can add your frequently watched channels to your favorites. This way you will be able to easily regain access to them without searching or manually finding them through categories. Simply open the favorites section and select your desired channel.
About playback, the app offers its native player that is powerful enough to play any video content without any problem or compatibility issues. You can watch high-quality movies in Ultra HD up to 4K resolution without any stuttering. However, if you want you can lower down the quality and stream seamlessly in 1080p as well.
And similar to how VLC and MX Player works and offers adaptive features, the native player has similar features too which include swipe gestures to control volume and brightness as well as on-screen buttons to play and pause, and seek bar too. Other added advantages are PIP (Picture-In-Picture) mode, support for the dark mode to make it easier for you to consume content in a dim room.