|Developer:||Zain Alabdin Tawfiq|
|Playstore:||Not available on Play store|
Download APK File
Click below to download the app.
App Details & Guide
Sarahah is one of a kind app that allows people to send anonymous opinions and thoughts to other users. This is a perfect platform if you are looking to send and receive feedback from your friends and family.
Sarahah has gained a lot of traction. It managed to become famous among teenagers because of its simplicity. The app gained popularity worldwide. It even managed to become one of the most downloaded applications on mobile devices.
So what is the main reason behind its popularity, and what is the utility of this app? We are going to uncover all these facts in this article about it.
Features of Sarahah for Android
Sarahah is a unique and one of its kind app that offers some of the most beneficial features to its users. So let’s see what those features are:
- A platform that allows anyone to send honest feedback to friends and colleagues.
- It promotes a healthy feedback system among the employees and peers.
- It is considered a unique self-improvement tool based on the peer feedback mechanism.
- The platform allows you to send a message anonymously to your friends.
- You can create your account on the app and share your profile on Facebook or Twitter. Your friends can then send you feedback.
- You can select to keep your profile private and only share it with your friends and colleagues.
- The received message can be added to the favorite or deleted. But, the receiver cannot reply to the sender.
- You can also post your daily honest reflection posts on the app and share them on other social media apps.
Let us start with the name of the app itself. It has got a peculiar name Sarahah which is an Arabic word. It means openness or honest opinion. What is so exciting about this app is it has introduced a whole new concept of concealed feedback. The “digital revolution” caused by the Internet has given new means. Also, some new ways to express and communicate.
Different platforms allow people to share their views and thoughts with the public. You can use Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat to connect and share with your friends and family. You can comment on posts in public or can send a direct private message to any person.
Sarahah apk is an advanced app that introduces the concept of the direct message. Which also hides the true identity of the sender. The purpose is to share honest feedback and opinion related to people or any subject topic in a private way. It allows you to be honest with your thoughts as your identity remains anonymous.
The principal is like any mail that we receive in our letterbox daily. The only difference is that we do not know who the sender is.
The point under discussion is that what was the need for this application in the first place?
Zain Ul Abidin Tawfiq is a Saudi Arabain-based developer behind this app. And the basic aim of this platform is to share honest feedback with employees or friends.
We know the world is now advancing towards a feedback system. This feedback mechanism is deployed in our machine learning techniques. The app has got a total of more than 300 million users globally.
It is a powerful app that can help both employees and employers to improve their performance. It can even point out different challenges faced within the organization.
This platform was available within the organizations. After some time, the developer created an English version of the app and made it public.
The Functionality of Sarahah
Let’s explore Sarahah and find out how it works.
First, you need to install the app. You can then register yourself using the option available at the top right corner. The other option is to log in via your Facebook account.
When you click on the register button, the app will ask you to select your name. An interesting thing to note is that it shows your name in the format of username.sarahah.com. We will explain the current user format later.
Select any name and press the next button. Enter your name and email ID to proceed further. Once all the registration process is complete, you can now log in and enjoy exploring the app.
The home screen is quite simple, and you can post your thought for the day with your friends. You can select a title and post your opinion of at least 10 characters. You can share these thoughts with your friends on Sarahah or on other social media platforms.
All the recent notifications will be visible on the home screen if you like Sarahah on the top title. If it is green, you can see the notifications. Tap the title, and it will turn red, and you will no longer view the notifications.
There is a profile button at the bottom right corner. Here you can see your daily reflections, likes, and comments on your posts. There are three options available in the top right corner.
There is a dedicated Snapchat button that allows you to link Sarahah and Snapchat. It will then let you share the screenshots of the messages and feedback in Snapchat stories.
There is a settings option that will lead you to customize your profile. You can either enable or disable options like notifications, sound, and email.
There is a search option where you can search for your friends. We are going to cover in detail how to find friends on Sarahah. All the messages received are shown on your home screen. You can view all the sent messages in a separate tab of the sent messages.
Every person has got a unique username that cannot be altered afterward.
Now, let us explore different options to connect with your friends on the app. You can share your Sarahah profile with your friends, they can then share their feedback with you.
- Via Snapchat – There is a dedicated button on the user profile menu. You can take a screenshot of your profile and then share it in your Snapchat stories. There is a paper clip icon in Snapchat. This icon allows you to paste the link to your profile. In this way, your friends can send you messages to Sarahah.
- Via Facebook and Twitter – The share option will allow you to send your profile link and username.
- Via Sarahah Search – You can type in the name of the user on the search bar available on the top right of the search tab. A list of profiles will appear on your screen. As you click on your friend’s profile, a message option will appear on your screen. You can type in the message and then send it to your friend.
Sarahah guarantees that the sender’s information will not be revealed without consent. Moreover, the platform is all about honest and constructive feedback. You can limit the reception of messages by monitoring the visibility of the profile.
There is an option that can be enabled to restrict the visibility of the user’s profile to the public. In this way, it will be up to the user to share its profile with friends and colleagues only.
The recipient can also tag some of the messages as their favorite ones. You can also delete, flag, and report the messages received in your inbox. The interesting part the recipient is not allowed to reply to the sender.