The reason why Spotify shows the error about their services not being available in your country is that you are trying to access from an unsupported country, which is actually detected through the IP address. The best method to fix this is to use a reliable VPN for Spotify that masks your IP address as well as supports seamless music streaming, without any buffering.
Tutorial to Fix the Error Spotify Not Available In Your Country
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to fix the Spotify not available in your country error:
- First, you need to clear the app cache and data of the Spotify app installed on your Android device. So go to the Android Settings and tap on “Apps”.
- In the list of apps, you need to look for Spotify and tap it.
- Tap on “Storage” then tap on “Clear data”. This will reset all the settings and log you out from your account.
- Now download and install any reliable Spotify VPN app from the Google Play store, just make sure the one you opt for provides United States VPN.
- Launch the VPN app you just installed, and enable VPN. Choose U.S. as your VPN location.
- Open the Spotify app and log in to your Spotify account.
You should now be able to bypass the Spotify not available in your country error and continue listening to the music from your favorite artists.
For those of you who don’t know, at the time of writing this article, Spotify is officially available in over 170 countries. And in 2021 alone, the company has managed to penetrate eighty-six countries along with the addition of support for over thirty-six new languages. This is their most extensive growth in history, helping the music industry and artists to reach a global audience.
People living in these supported countries will be able to enjoy Spotify free as well as premium plans in addition to the access to enhanced user experience with personalized music playlists, full podcast catalog, and localized music catalog created in the partnership with local rights holders.