GameGuardian apk for Android is designed to cheat in the game during the runtime and make changes to the known variables like life, bullets, cash, points, speed, and even time mod.
The app runs as a wrapper in the background, injects a modified code into the game, and uses custom parameters.
It is important to note here that the app requires Android device with root access to parse, search, and inject modified code into the game. The GameGuardian no root app can never be designed as the app requires root user access to apply mods.
To check if your phone has root access, you can use Android Root Checker app, it's a free tool.
If in case your Android device is not rooted or if you are looking for a method to root your phone then you can try KingRoot app. It's a one-click root app designed for compatible devices only. If that didn't work then you can try Kingo Root as well.
How to Install the App?
The GameGuardian is one of the most simple apps to download and install on Android. All you need to do is follow the steps given in this section:
Note: You may need to enable the installation of apps from unknown sources through the Android security menu to be able to sideload/install the app.
- Download the GameGuardian apk file from the download section located at the beginning of this post.
- Tap the apk you just downloaded and follow the onscreen process to install the app.
Once installed, find and launch the app from the app drawer, and then leave it running in the background, as it’s a universal game cheat app.
You can now go ahead and run the game you want to hack and then find and select the process you want to edit through GameGuardian, which you can then modify using the console.
Features of GameGuardian for Android
GameGuardian is an advanced app with tons of features and variables that allows you to modify the supported game. Here we are going to discuss the most prominent features:
- Compatible with a Variety of Devices: The app is fully compatible with a variety of devices and runs without any issue on x64, x86, and ARM devices.
- Works with Emulators: The game modifying app is optimized and designed to operate and run on emulators.
- Root Requirements: The app requires you to have an Android device with root access due to the way the app is designed to work.
- Game Speed Hack: Modify the speed of the game, you can accelerate and deaccelerate the game based on your needs and requirements.
- Lua Script Support: Offers native support for Lua scripts and lets you run and customize them for each compatible game.
- Customizable UI: The user interface is friendly and highly customizable that allows you to enable and disable the features as well as let you relocate them according to the game.