- Here we have an ultimate guide to free in-app purchases on Android, whether you have root or no root Android device.
- The best part is we are going to show you six 100% working techniques to free in-app purchases on all the compatible games and apps to get paid items for free without using your credit card.
- In short: if you love Android gaming and want to bypass in-app purchases, you are going to find this blog post interesting.
We all are well aware of the fact that Android mobile OS is open source, very easy to modify, and best known for its customizability. This operating system allows anyone to download and install paid, patched, and hacked apps for free.
Even though you can manage to get paid apps for free but their in-app purchases feature is what asks you for your credit card and real money to get premium items and in-game coins, life, gems, keys or unlock characters, through which you are going to end up paying a lot more than the cost of game itself.
Not everyone can afford all of that.
So today, we are going to show how you can have free in-app purchases on Android to buy premium items without spending a penny. All you really need is an Android phone, one of the hacking apps listed below, and a little bit of time.
Continue reading to learn how…
Best Apps to Free In-App Purchases on Android
There are several hacking apps you can use on Android that allows you to hack free in-app purchases on Android and works with most of the apps and games. The apps are reviewed below:
Disclaimer: We at BestForAndroid do not support piracy and hacking in any way. This article is for informational and educational purposes only.
1. Lucky Patcher
If you are really interested in getting free in-app purchases on Android, then Lucky Patcher will be your best bet. It is a very powerful and well-known app developed by a development team named ChelpuS.
Lucky Patcher app lets you unlock the true potential of compatible games and apps because using this you can get all the in-game resources for free including gems, coins, levels, cash, characters, and every other item through free in-app purchases Android hacking technique that works with and without root.
We are very well aware of the fact that most of these hacking apps require you to have an Android device with root access, but Lucky Patcher, on the other hand, works flawlessly on Android devices with no root. That is exactly what makes it the best app to get free in-app purchases.
Apart from hacking in-app purchases on Android, you can use Lucky Patcher for a wide range of hacking purposes, like if you are annoyed by advertisements while playing games, then you can patch that app using Lucky Patcher to get rid of ads. In short, Lucky Patcher helps you remove ads from apps and games.
There are so many freemium apps available on the Play Store that comes with some of the greatest in-app purchases items, but that requires you to spend some real money. However, if you want to access it without spending money, then Lucky Patcher is going to help you get in-app items for free by creating custom patched APK files of your favorite games with free in-app purchases enabled.
The only downside of Lucky Patcher is that you will not be able to use it with online games (specifically games which store your data on their servers) because these games require active communication with its servers, which is a very tricky task to achieve.
If you are looking for a way to have free in-app purchases on Android to buy in-game items like a new character, paid filters, coins, keys, gems, cash, and whatnot without paying real money for it, then Freedom is your answer.
The Freedom app is a perfect solution to bypass in app purchases in the majority of Android games and apps, especially those that are offline and store your game progress and data locally on your device storage. And the hacking app is backward compatible with Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
In case you are wondering, Freedom is designed and fully compatible with Android devices that have root access. So if your Android mobile phone or tablet device has no root, then we will recommend you to try other apps we have reviewed in this list for non-rooted Android smartphones.
Moreover, having root access on your Android device is actually a good thing because it can help you increase the performance of your device as well as perform tasks that are otherwise not possible because you don’t have access to the system.
The number one reason for rooting your Android, while talking about this free in-app purchases topic, will be the ability to run apps like Freedom and Lucky Patcher with much greater capabilities as compared to Android with no root access.
You can download Freedom APK for your Android from here
CreeHack, similar to the other two apps reviewed above, is an amazing app that allows you to hack Android games and get free in-app purchases like money, coins, gems, new levels, characters, gold and whatnot without any limitations. You can tap and get paid items for free using this quick and simple hack.
The good thing about CreeHack is that it works on every Android device, regardless of root status. So even if your device has root or no root, you will be able to hack games, free in-app purchases, and bypass app payments.
There is one limitation of CreeHack, which is it works with Android games only. So if you are planning to bypass in-app purchases in regular apps, then you won’t be able to achieve that and we will suggest you try other apps from the list.
Just like any other in-app purchases bypass and hacking apps, CreeHack may not work with all the games, and you can hack a limited number of games that includes popular Android games.
You can download CreeHack APK for Android from here
Xmodgames is not actually designed to have free in-app purchases but it comes preloaded with an always updated mods list that can help you hack all the latest and popular Android games including Pokemon GO, Color Switch, Clash Royale, Clash of Clans, Piano Tiles, 8 Ball Pool, Candy Crush, Subway Surfers just to name a few.
With Xmodgames hacking app, you can mod and hack over sixty latest and popular Android games without spending a single cent. These mods are found and uploaded by their active community and are proven to hack online games too that help you outdo your opponents without getting banned.
The only con of Xmodgames is that it works on root Android devices, so if you have Android without root, then you will not be able to use the true potential of this modding app apart from performing hacks like speed mod or multiplier mod.
The user interface of Xmodgames is one of the best for hacking apps as it is developed specifically so that everyone can understand, use, and apply mods to their games without any need to learn something special.
Xmodgames app can be downloaded from here
5. Leo PlayCard
Leo PlayCard, as the name of the app suggests, comes with a built-in card that you can use on Play Store to bypass in-app purchases and get coins, gems, extra life, keys, unlock characters and whatnot without spending real money or without entering your credit card details.
Leo PlayCard does not need root or require you to perform any sort of patching and works fine on all Android devices regardless of their root status, so even if your phone has no root, then you can use this app to unlock in app purchases of Android games and apps to get paid items and extras for free.
If you are looking for a no root method to free in app purchases on Android for games and apps, then AppSara is the app you should download and install on your phone or tablet device. It is one of the best apps to bypass in-app purchases on Android and get paid items free without spending real cash.
AppSara has gained a lot of popularity lately thanks to online and offline gaming community who does not want to spend any money and uses hacking apps to get free in-app purchases and buy coins, gems, unlock premium levels, and upgrade items for games to beat opponents for free.
Many of the other apps we have reviewed above in the list are renowned options to get free purchases but most of them require you to have root access on your device. AppSara, on the other hand, is easy to use and does not require root.
The one con of AppSara is the usability, i.e. the app is a bit hard to use because of its outdated UI that might be a bit of a turn off for you as you have to figure out how each option is working and which option is actually going to give you free in-game items.
Download AppSara for Android from here
Is it possible to get free in-app purchases on Android
Before we dig further into the tutorial, we would like to give you a basic idea of what type of games and apps you should expect the above-mentioned hacking tools to help you free in-app purchases.
There are two main kinds of games/apps for Android:
- Online, which simply does not work without the Internet and your data are stored on the developer’s game server (like Clash of Clans).
- Offline, which does not require Internet connectivity and your data are stored on your own device (like Temple Run).
As you may have guessed already, you will only be able to hack in-app purchases of those apps and games that work offline because all the data is stored locally on your device, which makes it easy to hack and manipulate the in-app purchases.
However, other patches and hacks, like the ones available in Xmodgames, work great with online and offline games.
Now, as you have understood the working, we can now move onto the ultimate guide to bypass in-app purchases on Android and buy in-game items and gems for free.
Guide to Free In-App Purchases on Android using Lucky Patcher & Freedom
A detailed step-by-step tutorial on how to use Lucky Patcher and Freedom hacking apps to free in-app purchases on Android are available below.
Please remember that there are cases when a particular app or game is unable to be patched by the Lucky Patcher app. If that happens, then we will recommend you to try hacking the same game using the Freedom app (guide for which is written in the next section).
How to use Lucky Patcher to free in-app purchases on Android
Here is an ultimate step-by-step guide on how to download, install, and use Lucky Patcher to free in-app purchases on Android:
NOTE: To make this tutorial easy to understand, we have divided this guide into three phases, i.e. installation, patching, and usage.
Part 1: Installing Lucky Patcher on Android
This part will teach you how to install Lucky Patcher on your Android phone/tablet:
- Download Lucky Patcher APK from here directly to your Android device, because it is not available on the Play Store.
- Once downloaded, tap on the Lucky Patcher file to start the installation process.
- Tap on the “Install” button.
- You will get an “Install blocked” warning message that says, “For security, your phone is set to block the installation of apps obtained from unknown sources.”
This happens whenever you install any app that is downloaded from third-party sources. To be able to install the app, you need to tap on the “Settings” button.
- Now, a “Security” section will be opened automatically.
In the list, find the option “Unknown sources” and tap it to temporarily enable the installation, but first, make sure “Allow this installation only” option is enabled, and then tap on the OK button.
- Lucky Patcher will now show you a list of permissions it needs access to. Simply tap on the “Install” button.
- Once installed, tap on the “Done” button.
Part 2: Patching Games/Apps with Lucky Patcher to Free In-App Purchases
In this part, you will learn how to patch games to free in-app purchases using Lucky Patcher:
- Launch the Lucky Patcher app and within a few moments, it will ask you to grant Superuser request.
Tap on the “Grant” button.
- Lucky Patcher will show you a list of all the apps that are installed on your phone.
- Scroll the list until you find the app/game you want to hack in-app purchases and then tap on the app name to open the menu.
- To show you how it actually works, here we are hacking Collage+ app.
- From the list of options, tap on the “Open Menu of Patches” button.
- Tap on the “Support patch for InApp and LVL emulation”.
- Now, another window will open with several checkboxes. Please make sure these two options are marked:
- Support patch for LVL emulation.
- Support patch for InApp emulation.
- Tap on the “Apply” button. The patching process will begin. Once patched, you will get free in-app purchases.
Part 3: Demo of Free In-App Purchases using Lucky Patcher
In this third and the last part, you will see how we get free in-app purchases of the app patched in the previous phase using Lucky Patcher:
As you can see in the screenshot below, one of the picture collages for Thanksgiving Day is locked. We can install it but cannot use it unless we pay for it via in-app purchases.
Since we have patched this app, so we can get that collage for free without paying anything. So,
- We go to the menu to find an option to purchase it.
- Tap on the “Buy Now” button.
- Since this frame is locked and there are several other frames and collages in this category, so the app offered a bundle option too.
But here, for the sake of this tutorial, we are trying to get only one frame so simply tap on the “Buy Now” button.
- This is exactly where Lucky Patcher will intervene in the purchase process and help you get in-app purchases for free.
- You will see several options but don’t select anything on the popup window and simply tap on the “Yes” option.
- Wait for the Lucky Patcher to perform its magic and make you lucky.
After a moment… This is what we see:
Voila! Got that collage frame without paying a single cent. 😀
See the above screenshot. Did you notice how that “lock” icon is gone?
We can now use that collage frame for pictures.
How to use Freedom to free in-app purchases on Android
This guide is for the Freedom app. Here you will learn about how to download, install, and use Freedom app to hack in-app purchases and get in-game premium items for free on any Android device:
Note: As compared to Lucky Patcher, you will find the Freedom app to be much simpler and easier.
- Download the Freedom app from here to your Android device. Because of the nature of this app, it is not available on the Play Store so you need to rely on third-party sources.
- Install the app on your Android device (The installation process is similar to that of Lucky Patcher).
- Launch Freedom app and it will ask you to grant Superuser access. Tap on the “Grant” button to allow access.
- Once the list of apps is generated, scroll and find the app you want to hack in-app purchases and tap on it.
- For the sake of the tutorial, we are using Freedom to free in-app purchases on Temple Run. So, once you tap on the app name, Freedom will start the patching process and will ask you to wait.
- As soon as the game is patched, Freedom will automatically launch it so that you can do the purchases.
- Navigate straight to the in-game store to purchase special items, coins, or gems.
- As you can see in the screenshot, we already have 2,737 coins in account. Now, we are going to buy 200,000 coins.
- Buy now button opens Google Play popup window where a FreeCard credit card is already added, which is how a patch by the Freedom app works. And it is important to note here that we don’t even have any payment method connected to Play Store account.
- As you can see, the purchase of 200,000 coins for Temple Run is going to cost the US $19.99. However, I will be able to buy it for free.
To proceed with the purchase, tap the “BUY” button.
- The Google Play in-app purchases window showed a “Payment successful” message.
- Within a few seconds, a toast message will appear “Added 200000 coins!” and Temple Run account immediately receives those coins.
Did you see how it works without a flaw?
That’s how easy it actually is to free in-app purchases on Android using the Freedom app.
We hope you have now learned about how simple it really is to free in-app purchases on Android for favorite games and apps.
Keep in mind, because some of these in-app purchases hacking apps are advanced, they might require you to have Android with root access to help you hack in-app purchases.
Do share your experience in the comments below if you manage to hack in-app purchases of your favorite game? Which of the app helped you the most to make free in-app purchases? Have you tried any other hacking app?
Share your experiences. We would love to hear about your thoughts, even if you are stuck in the middle of the process and need help. 🙂