With the Minecraft mod unlocked apk you can start exploring and building endless worlds and build huge castles to the smallest home. You get to choose between a creative mode and survival mode where you can have unlimited resources and get the option to mine deep into the world of your choice.
With every update, Mojang Studios continues to add skins, unique textures, and new maps along with custom modifications.
If you love open-world games then download Minecraft Pocket Edition mod apk full version for your Android smartphone and tablet devices for free and unlock the world where you have the freedom to explore, create, and survive with your friends in a multiplayer mode or play alone with AI.
The Minecraft mod apk for Android offers several mods that completely enhance and changes the way you play the game on your device, so here are the features that are modded in this game:
- License Patched – As we all know that Minecraft for Android is a premium game and costs about $7.49 for a one-time purchase, however, the mod version gives you full access to the game with the help of a license patch.
- Premium Skins Unlocked – The game offers you skins that can help you customize the way your character looks within the game and with every update, new skins are added that need to be unlocked. But with mod, you get full access to all the skins including the premium ones.
- No Damage – With this enabled, your character will not get any damage even if it dropped from heights or is shot by the opponent, giving you invincibility and allowing you to do a lot more than you were previously scared of doing.
- Premium Texture Unlocked – Minecraft is made up of blocks, lots and lots of blocks and each block has a different texture, depending on what is constructed out of it. Initially, the game gives you access to limited textures and the rest needs to be unlocked. But with the mod, you can get access to all the premium textures.
- Unlimited Breath – While swimming, you get limited breath to swim around the sea and discover the underwater world and you need to get back up to the surface to refill your oxygen levels. But the modded version gives you access to unlimited breath so you can stay underwater as long as you want.
- Infinite Furnace Fire – Furnace is a recent addition to Minecraft and is actually a utility block that allows you to cast items and blocks. It is a very helpful block. And you get infinite furnace fire with the mod so you won’t have to search around for it on the map.
- Telemetry Disabled – Whenever you play the Minecraft game, some of your personal data is shared and stored in the Mojang servers. But the mod completely disables that so that none of your data is shared or stored on the Mojang servers, giving you an added layer of privacy.
- Indestructible Tools – The tools that you earn, find, or collect from the world map, all of which are added to your collection. With the mod, these tools become indestructible and last way longer than they originally used to.
Key Features of Minecraft for Android
Minecraft is one of those games that are packed with tons of features, all of which make the game interesting and addictive for almost all age groups. So here in this section, we are going to briefly discuss all the key features of Minecraft for Android:
Minecraft skins allow you to customize the appearance of your character. There are thousands of skins out there to use, so you can make your character look however you want. You can find skins online and download them to use in the game. Skins are a great way to show off your creativity and make your character stand out!
Skins can be used to show off your favorite hobbies, interests, or even your favorite characters. You can find skins of famous people, animals, comic book characters, and more. You can also find skins with patterns, colors, and designs that reflect your own style. With so many skins to choose from, you can make your character truly unique.
The marketplace is the newest addition to the game that brings a new perspective to the game. From here, you can buy maps, skins, mashup packs, mini-games, and even texture packs that are designed and developed by your favorite creators.
This unlocks handcrafted worlds and gives you access to epic adventures. You can enter a completely new world where you can find items that are built by the community like skins and textures. You can make purchases using the Minecoins that you can get from the in-game store, which can then be exchanged with the items from the marketplace.
Slash Commands has always been available in the other platforms of Minecraft like desktop and console but recently developers have introduced this feature into the Minecraft Pocket Edition version. This not only allows you to input commands into the game but also enabled you to enter or enable cheat codes that can help alter the state of the game.
Apart from the cheats, slash commands can be used to tweak the way the game works. For instance, you can easily change the time of the day, you can give specific items to the players who are on the same world map as you and do other similar modifications and tweaks.
With add-ons, you can modify the data-driven behavior in the game which enables you to create new and completely unique resource packs that never exists before. You can completely transform the look and feel of the world and even how things behave. For instance, you can modify the blast radius of a creeper.
For those who are just starting up with the add-ons and looking to discover and explore this section, there are some sample add-ons available that are designed to demonstrate the cool things one can do with them. These add-ons work on both Realms and multiplayer modes. The sample ones are Castle Siege and Alien Invasion.
Multiplayer mode allows you to play Minecraft in a cross-platform mode with over ten other friends who can join you on your private server. Although this comes as a trial and anyone can try it to see how well it works on mobile as well as other devices including gaming consoles and computers.
This mode works in Realm only where a total of ten friends can join you from any platform. However, there is another multiplayer mode where you can play on a world map with over four friends using an Xbox Live account, which doesn’t require a trial or any other in-app payment.
There are tons of servers readily available for anyone to join and play with other Minecraft players who are on the same server. You can easily find thousands of other players, as this game has become one of the best and biggest community-driven games.
Within the servers, you can find unique multiplayer mini-games along with social lobbies where you can make new friends connect, and play the game together as well as compete with each other.
There is a huge selection of worlds in the game, you can either choose from the ones that are available as a default. Or you can easily download one through the marketplace and begin playing the game as a solo player or with your friends.
You can download unique maps or even create your own and invite others to join you for the battle.
Minecraft Pocket Edition mod apk offers you two gaming modes to choose from i.e. Survival and Creative.
Survival mode is where you need to survive within the world for as long as you possibly can, you will be required to farm and collect resources using a pickaxe to fill up your inventory while at the same time, you will be required to build structures so you can survive. You can even interact with the villagers.
Whereas, in the Creative Mode, you will have access to all the resources from the beginning of the game. You can easily destroy any blocks you want, even the ones that are usually indestructible in the regular game mode. You are allowed to use structure blocks as well as commands to make certain modifications to the game. The mode is all about creativity and structures.
Apart from the usual aspects of the game, you are allowed to select the time of the day when you are going to play in the open world. You can make your selection between night and day based on your personal preference and that will be applied to the map environment until you decide to switch it to automatic or want to switch to some different aspect.
Different Game Modes: Creative and Survival
As always, Minecraft features two key gaming modes i.e. Creative Mode and Survival Mode. Both of these have managed to gain a lot of user base and popularity among lovers of open map-based games as it involves destroying, adding, and modifying different blocks. Any player can easily modify the world around them along with the option to either destroy or build the structures.
Here we are going to briefly discuss the two game modes:
Creative Mode, which gives you access to a truly unlimited amount of items and blocks along with the complete freedom to destroy any block with a pickaxe. The player can fly and are invincible, so you will not have any bar to show your health, armor, or hunger to take care of.
Whereas the Survival Mode, as the name itself suggests, you are supposed to survive and for that, you need to gather all the important items like materials to craft and build items, gain experience points, and craft tools. Unlike creative mode, you will have a separate bar to identify the amount of armor, health, hunger, oxygen, and inventory of your character.
What’s New in the Latest Minecraft Bedrock?
This is the section where we are going to briefly discuss what exactly is new in the latest version of Minecraft and how it impacts the game:
Minecraft v1.17.10 (Bedrock)
The most recent variant of Minecraft Pocket Edition for Android is now known as Minecraft Bedrock and the same is available for other platforms as well including Windows, Xbox, and PS4. Here are the new changes introduced in the v1.17.10 (codename Bedrock):
- As compared to the previously popular Minecraft Pocket Edition, the latest variant of Minecraft Bedrock, which is simply known as “Minecraft,” performs really well and without any lags. The reason being it is completely created in the C++ programming language.
- An addition of some new mini-games packs that support multiplayer.
- Native support for the keyboard and wireless controller adds the ability to enjoy the game without being solely dependent on the touch screen.
- The Android version of Minecraft Bedrock supports controls from the keyboard, touchscreens, mouse, and controller. These can be Bluetooth wireless or wired and are fully compatible with the game.
- The new addition of custom skins that users can search and buy from the Minecraft in-app store or marketplace has been recently added to the game.
- Dedicated servers have always been a great part of Minecraft but with the release of Bedrock for the Android variant, you can now easily join servers using the IP address.
Compatibility with Android Devices
Recently, the game has received a huge update so the game’s compatibility with Android devices has been changed too, now the older devices might not work with the game as intended.
This section will help you figure out how Minecraft is now compatible with most Android devices including smartphones and tablets:
- Android OS Version: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor: Any processor running ARMv7 architecture
- GPU: Any graphics processor with support for OpenGL ES 2.0
- RAM: 768MB of available RAM.
- Storage Space: The game itself requires 300MB but the developer recommends having a maximum of 1GB as the game data like maps could consume the most storage space.
Do you know what the latest release of Minecraft Bedrock apk looks like on Android? Check the demo video below where you can see all the new features and updates in action as well as some tips and tricks to improve your mining skills:
How to Download and Install Minecraft Mod Without License
Since Minecraft is a paid app on the Google Play Store and it is available here for free, so you just need to follow our installation method to successfully download and install the game on your Android phone.
Otherwise, you will see the invalid license verification message: “It appears you don’t have a license for Minecraft. Make sure you have downloaded and installed Minecraft from the store”. And the game will close automatically.
To bypass Minecraft Pocket Edition license verification, you need to follow this simple tutorial:
Step 1 – Download the latest version of Minecraft apk from the link above.
Step 2 – Install the game on your Android phone/tablet device.
Step 3 – If you run the game now, you might see the following message about license verification.
Tap on the “OK” button to close the game and continue following this tutorial. :)
Step 4 – Now, we have to bypass this license verification and we will use Lucky Patcher for that. So first, download Lucky Patcher apk. And install it.
Step 5 – Launch Lucky Patcher and in the list of apps look for “Minecraft”. Once found then tap on it.
And tap on “Open Menu of Patches”.
Step 6 – A popup window will appear, tap on “Create Modified APK file”.
Step 7 – Then tap on “APK without License Verification”.
Step 8 – A new popup window will appear with several checkboxes. Make sure ONLY the first box i.e. “Auto Mode” is enabled.
Then tap on the “Rebuild The App” button.
Step 9 – Now you have to wait for Lucky Patcher to create a modified version of the Minecraft apk. It will take about 2-4 minutes. So please be patient.
Step 10 – Once done, you will see a box with patch results.
All you have to do is tap on the “Go to file” button.
Step 11 – Now tap on the apk file, as highlighted in the screenshot below.
Step 12 – From the several options, you have to tap on “Uninstall and install”.
Step 13 – Android will ask you, “Do you want to uninstall this app?”
Tap on OK.
Once the app is successfully uninstalled, then tap on the Install button.
Step 14 – You can now launch Minecraft Pocket Edition and it will work without asking for license verification. :D
Enjoy the full version game for free and build your ultimate Minecraft empire…
What Is Minecraft for Android and How The Game Gained So Much Popularity?
Developed by Mojang Studios, Minecraft is one of the most highly successful, brilliantly popular, and award-winning games on PC, gaming consoles as well as mobile devices.
After a huge number of requests, the developer released an Android version and named it Minecraft: Pocket Edition. Since the release of the Android version of the game, it has gained a lot of traction among hardcore Minecraft fans who have been playing the game for hours, no matter where they are.
However, recently developers created a Better Together Update where their key aim was to bring an update to the game where Minecraft for all platforms has the same capabilities and features whether it is being played on Android, iOS, Windows 10, Xbox, or PlayStation 4. The intention was to unify the game and they code-named it Minecraft Bedrock.
Categorized under the gaming genre of arcade, action, and adventure, Minecraft provides you with a huge randomly generated 3D world along with a large collection of blocks and items to reshape any existing world or use your creativity to build your own.
If you are with your friends and want to build something together in the same virtual world then simply launch a multiplayer mode, which is easy to set up over a local WiFi network, and have fun with your friends.
There is simply no objective and the gameplay seems like an animated version of Lego. You get an unlimited amount of resources and building blocks and you are completely free to visualize, create anything, and have fun in your virtual world.
The latest Ender update released by Mojang for Minecraft added plenty of new items, add-ons support, new world, resource packs, behavior packs, mash-up packs, texture packs, skin packs, increased height limitation, and lots of other cool stuff which took Minecraft to the whole new level and enhanced the possibilities of the game on your Android device.