Disclaimer: This is just a copy of the original app to make it easier for people who can't download directly via Google PlayStore. We do not own this app or brand and are not related in any way. All rights are reserved by original owners.
Super Mario Run is one of the best Android mobile gaming title released by Nintendo, one of the world’s largest video game companies, featuring the famous Mario character. The gameplay provides a simplified auto-running and side-scrolling gaming experience that allows you to play the game singlehandedly.
Similar to the classic Super Mario Bros., you need to control the Mario as he automatically runs from left to right, tap on the screen to make him jump through gaps and obstacles, collect coins and power-ups, and ultimately finishing the adventurous level in the fastest time possible.
Unlike other Mario games, the Super Mario Run is packed with a variety of exclusive gaming content to keep yourself indulged for longer periods.
Continue reading to find out more about the features and gaming modes introduced in this new mobile game title…
Super Mario Run Features
Super Mario Run is one of those games that you can play with one hand. All you really need to do is make the Mario run through the obstacles and hindrances to clear the level. However, in order to keep the gameplay interesting there are numerous new features:
- World Tour consists of six different worlds and each of them contains twenty-four matchless courses.
- Apart from the gold coins, there is an addition of three new special coins including black, purple, and pink, usually hidden in hard to reach areas.
- Unlock new level by collecting the whole set of special coins, which will require you to play a single level around two to three times.
- Power-ups include bubbles that slightly slow down the game to help you collect maximum coins and mushroom that increases the size of Mario.
Super Mario Run Game Modes
The Super Mario Run brings you over three exciting gaming modes that are challenging enough to keep you tied up for immeasurable hours of gameplay:
- World Tour – Travel through caverns, plains, castles, airships by running and jumping to rescue Princess Peach from the clutches of the Koopa villain Bowser.
- Toad Rally – Challenge mode where you will face a diverse level of competition on every gameplay as it involves a battle for the high score against your friends as well as players from all around the world.
- Kingdom Builder – Acquire hundreds of building and decoration items using the Toads and coins you have acquired in the Toad Rally gaming mode, which can then be used to build your own unique kingdom.
Check the video below to see what the Super Mario Run mobile video game looks like: