Terrarium TV APK is one of the best TV shows and movie apps you might ever going to install on your Android device. If you are a die-hard follower of all the trending seasons and movies and don't intend to spend money on buying multiple subscriptions, then Terrarium TV is an all-in-one solution.
To buy a subscription to various streaming services and apps for entertainment purposes to watch original series and movie rentals is always exhaustion of both sanity and hard-earned money. That’s the reason why the Terrarium TV app is designed, which is actually a unified platform that offers an uncountable collection of movies, dramas, and TV series.
You might be wondering what is the best part about Terrarium TV for Android. It is not just a consolidated multimedia platform; instead, it provides links to all the trending movies and series for free. One can find all the latest and current movies, TV shows, and seasons in decent quality without paying for any of them.
Features of Terrarium TV
Here are some of the key features you are going to find in the Terrarium TV:
- A native multimedia search engine that provides free access to a whole database of TV shows and movies,
- An integrated platform that contains links to numerous film and TV streaming servers,
- Access to the entire multimedia repository without signup,
- Simple layout to see all the trending videos at a glance,
- One can opt to browse through the categories or search for a specific series,
- Play button that redirects you to the server,
- Options available for multiple servers with different file formats and resolutions,
- One can simply stream the videos or download them on the device to watch later,
- TV Calendar for TV followers to catch up on their favorite programs and shows.
About Terrarium TV
Well, the phrase that goes by "all the best things in life are free" has been realized in reality by the Terrarium TV for Android.
This renowned entertainment app provides you with easy access to some of the most trending movies and series. Once the app is installed on any Android device, an entirely new world of limitless multimedia streaming options gets unlocked and made available right at your fingertips.
You can access all the multimedia data without providing any of your personal details. Yes, you read that right. It won’t even ask for your email ID which means no need to sign up for an account. Once the Terrarium TV is installed, you will be redirected to the home screen where all the trending movies and TV shows are displayed.
How Terrarium TV App Works?
In the Terrarium TV app, there are multiple sections like recently updated, premieres, most popular, and various other categories to make the overall search convenient for the users. There is a dedicated search bar to let you do precise searches for the desired content.
To make the process of re-accessing your favorite TV shows or TV series more straightforward on the app, it allows you to add them to your favorites so that you can save them for later viewing. You can also search and sort the content by year.
An exciting feature, which lacks in the majority of TV streaming apps, is the TV calendar, where you can easily see the daily schedule of TV shows and movies. Furthermore, it even allows you to download or stream content in a suitable format and resolution.
In case you are wondering about the integrity of Terrarium TV for Android, then we would like to clarify that this app is actually not a multimedia streaming service provider. Instead, it integrates all the streaming links for movies and TV shows from around the web under a single platform, giving you a selection between different playback qualities like 480p, 720p, and 1080p, just to name a few.
So the selection of servers depends completely on you and allows you to either stream or download the content. Now, for example, once you have selected a particular movie, the play button will redirect you to the server's link menu. You are then allowed to start streaming the movie from any link you want freely.
Interestingly, the exact same link allows you to download the videos to be watched later without an internet connection.
Yes, that’s an exciting feature!
TerrariumTV Settings and Configuration
Now moving on to the settings menu, there are several options available for the users to enable/disable the suitable ones. Some of the essential settings include:
- Select the default video player from the available options for YESPlayer, ExoPlayer, MX Player, and VLC Player.
- It is entirely up to the user to either mark the watched videos or not.
- Choose to filter out the non-English language shows from the list.
- Select between watching HD links only and other low-quality videos as well.
- Multiple options are available for default play action where one can select always ask, play, download, or stream.
- The performance settings allow you to select the video refresh time interval.
- Enable/disable new release notifications to keep updated with all the latest trends.
- Re-define the interface per your personal liking and interests. You can select either TV shows or movies as default navigation. Changes can also be made in the default category for both TV shows and movies.
- Choose to read the details and synopses related to a particular movie or show or else entirely uncheck all the boxes.
- The font size, color, and other font styles for the subtitles can be modified.
- It comes with the ability to create a backup of your settings.