|Version:||1.1.0 (Lite 0.20.0)|
|Release:||20 - 11 - 2020|
|Playstore:||Open Play Store Link|
|Requirements:||Active Internet connection.|
Download APK File
Click below to download the app.
NOTE: The file needs to be unzipped before installing.
App Details & Guide
PUBG Mobile is a multiplayer battle royale genre game for Android smartphone and tablet devices developed by Tencent Games. The officially licensed PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile APK full version and lite version along with its highly compressed OBB Data file is available for download from the download section within this page.
For those who are new, I have also shared the installation guide as well as the compatibility and requirements for both versions so that you can download and install the correct version on your Android device and begin the online battle.
How to Install PUBG Mobile on Android?
The installation process is really simple. Here’s what you need to do:
- From the download section, download the PUBG Mobile APK file directly to your Android device.
- Since the APK file is in a zip format, so first you need to extract it using any file explorer app and then install it on your device.
- There is an OBB data file as well, if you don’t want to download it over the server then you can download it directly from the link given in the downloads section.
- Extract data file and copy the folder “com.tencent.ig” to Android -> OBB.
That’s it. You can now start playing PUBG Mobile, whether it is on an Android smartphone or a tablet device.
Requirements and Compatibility of PUBG Mobile
There are two versions of PUBG Mobile officially released by Tencent Games i.e. FULL version and the LITE version. Apart from the stable internet connection, I have listed the minimum requirements and Android compatibility for each version below:
NOTE: It is important to mention here that PUBG Mobile APK and PUBG Mobile Lite APK are both separate and independent games.
PUBG Mobile Full Version
To be able to play PUBG Mobile on your device, you need to have Android with the following hardware and software:
- Android Version: Minimum Android 5.1.1 Lollipop or above.
- RAM (Memory): 2GB or above.
PUBG Mobile Lite Version
If you have an Android device with less RAM and storage space but still want to play PUBG Mobile, then the LITE version will run smoothly on the following specs without compromising on the quality and overall gameplay:
- Android Version: Minimum Android 4.3 Jelly Bean or above.
- RAM (Memory): At least 1GB.
- Storage Space: Minimum 600MB of free space.
PUBG Mobile Lite is compatible with a wide range of Android devices as it features a smaller and more optimized map along with faster and shorter gameplay without any lags. And higher FPS too.
Interesting Features of PUBG Mobile
Here are some of the key features of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds for Android that makes it an interesting multiplayer game for exclusive mobile phone gaming:
- Huge Dynamic Maps – There are several maps to choose from including Sanhok, Miramar, Erangel, and Vikendi. All the locations are dynamic with various terrain, weather conditions, and the map cycles between day and night. Each of which requires you to have a strategic approach to ultimately win the battle.
- Various Gaming Modes – The game offers various gaming modes including payload, classic with 100 players, 4v4 Team Deathmatch, Arcade, and Zombies mode, which you can choose depending on your expertise, choice, and mood. If you have friends then you can opt to play in squads or duo, otherwise, you can select solo anytime.
- Combat Style And In-Game Items – You can choose between Third-Person Shooter (TPS) and First-Person Shooter (FPS), depending on your favorite combat style. There are tons of in-game items too, including vehicles for different terrains and a huge selection of weapons, something that is the most important for shooting games.
- Fair Gaming Environment – Developers behind the game have implemented an advanced anti-cheat system that makes sure every PUBG player gets to experience fair gaming during battles where no one can break the rules and gain any added advantage over the opponent.
- Fresh Content – The game remains fresh and challenging thanks to the daily events and tasks added to the game in addition to the monthly updates, which bring new gameplay features and battle modes that ensure the game continues to expand.
- HD Graphics and Audio – With the help of powerful Unreal Engine 4 along with enhanced Android graphics, combining these two technologies recreate lifelike gameplay on all the supported Android devices. Moreover, 3D sound effects and HD audio output make the battles pop out.
About PUBG Mobile for Android
The PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is a multiplayer action-filled battle royale game that has been exclusively designed and developed for mobile devices including Android smartphones and tablet devices. The gaming and battle modes including survival, classic, and zombies make the overall experience intensive and action-packed for mobile game lovers.
Tencent Games, the developer behind PUBG Mobile has made the game absolutely free to download and play, regardless of your geolocation. And above all, the usage of Unreal Engine 4 provides you with amazing quality on the go, which is usually found in a gaming console.
Apart from the usual battle modes that I have mentioned above, PUBG Mobile brings challenges and events every week along with daily missions and Elite missions, upon completing will help you rank up faster and unlock tons of loot. However, to be able to participate in the Elite missions and challenges, you will need to buy Elite Pass.
Every month, PUBG releases a new Royale Pass for a new season that brings new and exclusive in-game items and weapons along with lots of loot and crates as well as game enhancements.
PUBG Mobile takes the mobile multiplayer battle-style gaming to a completely new level as it uses HD in-game voice chat functionality that lets you communicate with your friends or opponent without any disturbance. The graphics are designed realistically that imitate a lifelike battle experience, where all you need to do is select your favorite weapon, aim, and fire.
Since PUBG Mobile is a battle royale game so once you are airdropped to your selected map without any weapon or equipment, while on parachute you can navigate yourself into your favorite spot on the island. You can then explore the area, hunt for equipment and weapons that can be used to kill your opponent.
The battleground is huge and has a safe area that continues to shrink as the game progresses. This forces remaining players to come closer to their enemies while at the same time forces encounters and battles. This ultimately leaves the last surviving player or last surviving team on the map and they win the battle and get to enjoy the chicken dinner.