Are you a music and song enthusiast who wants all their favorite soundtracks as well as podcasts to be accessible at all the time on Android phone/tablet device without any limitation? Look no further as the best solution for you is to download Spotify Premium apk for free and start enjoying all the premium features without paying a single penny using the modded and cracked version of Spotify Premium app that does not require root access.
Spotify Premium APK
Spotify is an online music streaming service where you are going to find music, song, podcast, audio books, novels, poetry, comedy, and soundtrack that is suitable for every moment of your life. You can quickly search, discover, play, and even share your favorite soundtrack for free with your friends without any restrictions.
Before we talk about Spotify Premium mod apk, first we will share the warning message that was officially released by Spotify related to the use of the unauthorized app.
WARNING FROM SPOTIFY OVER VIOLATION OF TERMS AND UNAUTHORIZED APP USAGE: Spotify has started to crack down on free Spotify account users who are using modded, hacked, and modified Spotify Premium apk to pirate their premium services. The company has sent out the following warning email to all those users who are found using unauthorized Spotify apps to access their premium services for free.
In case the above screenshot of the warning email is not visible to you, here is what the email says,
Download APK File
You can download APK file below.
“We detected abnormal activity on the app you are using so we have disabled it. Don’t worry – your Spotify account is safe. To access your Spotify account, simply uninstall any unauthorized or modified version of Spotify and download and install the Spotify app from the official Google Play Store. If you need more help, please see our support article on Reinstalling Spotify. If we detect repeated use of unauthorized apps in violation of our terms, we reserve all rights, including suspending or terminating your account.”
Right after the issuance of this warning email from Spotify, developers released a new version of Spotify along with some changes that completely blocked the usage of modded Spotify Premium apk. Which means whenever you try to login to the modified Spotify Premium apk you will see an incorrect username and password error message. This small change completely stopped piracy and people were unable to use Spotify Premium mod apk until the discovery of bypass.
WORKAROUND UPDATE FOR INCORRECT USERNAME AND PASSWORD: A quick and simple workaround to bypass Spotify incorrect username and password error message is available now. So in case if you are still experiencing this error message while trying to login to the modded Spotify Premium apk, then please check the troubleshooting and FAQ section at the end of this article where we have a complete guide to help you bypass this error.
Now back to the Spotify Premium apk where we will discuss how it works and what premium features you can enjoy without paying a penny…
DISCLAIMER: We at BestForAndroid won’t be held responsible if Spotify terminates/suspends your account due to the usage of Spotify Premium app mod. All information provided here is strictly for educational purposes, and we are not responsible for how you decide to use the information provided.
Spotify gives you instant access to the world of music where you are going to find any music – from old classic songs and vintage radio to the latest hits. All you need to do is hit the play button and start streaming any music you like.
Spotify has become one of the biggest music streaming service providers and is well known for providing an excellent online music service that allows you to listen to any music you want. You will find a massive music collection on their online servers.
Officially, there are two options to avail the music streaming service of Spotify, i.e., Freemium and Premium.
The Spotify Freemium version gives you access to all music and offers unlimited listening time, provides a basic set of features, but it shows advertisements, does not allow you to download music for offline listening, and the quality of the soundtrack is set to 128kbps. However, if you are looking for an interruption free listening experience with no ads along with the ability to download music for offline listening in high quality, then we will recommend you to opt for Spotify Premium.
More Details About Spotify Premium App
Spotify Premium is designed to work on almost any device, including a computer, mobile phone, tablet, PlayStation, and smart TV so that you can enjoy music no matter where you are. You are free to listen to any music for as long as you want without any interruption, as there is no limitation, no disruptions, and zero advertisements.
The Spotify Premium version also allows you to listen to your personalized music playlists even when you are out of Internet connectivity. You can achieve that by downloading and saving your favorite music to your Android device using Spotify Music Download feature and then listen to those soundtracks offline whenever you want. Moreover, the premium version lets you listen to music and songs in high definition and extreme premium quality, which is the best quality you can find.
The built-in player in the Spotify app even supports shuffle music playback, which will help you make sure you can enjoy the entire collection of soundtrack you have added to your playlist. And do you know you can even rewind and forward soundtracks? Amazing, isn’t it?
If you are interested in genuinely paying for the Spotify Premium rather than going for the Spotify Premium cracked or modded version, then we would like to mention that the pricing structure for Premium is simplified too. In case you don’t know, the Spotify Premium subscription costs about $0.99 for the first three months and then afterward, if you love their services, you will have to pay $9.99 per month.
Features Of Spotify Premium APK
As I have already mentioned at the beginning of this article, Spotify Premium requires a paid subscription because it offers you some of the best features to make your music listening experience better than ever. Although you can download the Spotify Premium APK for free and enjoy all the paid features without paying a penny, we will guide you about that in a while.
Here are some of the unique Spotify Premium APK features you can enjoy:
- Download Music And Offline Listening – You are allowed to download your whole playlist (limited to 3,333 tracks) and listen to them even while you are traveling or when you are somewhere without active Internet connectivity. Offline listening also helps you save a significant amount of Internet data and bandwidth.
- Premium Sound Quality – Each soundtrack is available in three different qualities, i.e., Normal, High, and Extreme. The extreme quality is known as Premium in which the music runs at 320Kbps, which makes your music listening experience more enjoyable and immersive. All of that is possible without rooting your Android device.
- Zero Commercial – You will be able to listen to your favorite music and soundtracks without witnessing a single piece of commercial and advertisement, including the removal of visual ads that appears in the player. So, there will be zero interruption in your music listening experience.
- Play Any Sound Track – Yes, the Freemium version does not allow you to skip the track. But with the Spotify Premium APK, you will gain more control over the player as it enables you to play any music you want whenever you want without any limitation. Just find and play.
- Unlimited Music Skips – Now you don’t have to wait for the music to end because you will have the ultimate ability to skip the current music at any time you want and start listening to the next soundtrack on your playlist.
- Save Storage Space – By online streaming all of your favorite music and soundtracks right from the Spotify’s servers, you will be able to save a significant amount of storage space on your Android device. However, streaming music will consume a bit of your WiFi or Internet data, so be wise while you are traveling or away from WiFi connectivity to save bandwidth.
Do you know, with this modded Spotify Premium apk that is available to download below, you can even avoid the Spotify country restriction while you are traveling abroad? The procedure is straightforward, and here is a step-by-step guide on how to bypass country restrictions within a matter of minutes. 😉
Spotify Premium Discount Offers
If you have become a Spotify Premium subscriber then apart from taking advantage of those remarkable features mentioned above, there are a couple of other discounted offers that you may be able to avail if you have plans to stay a premium user of the Spotify music app:
- Spotify Premium for Students – Costs about $4.99 per month.
- Spotify Premium for Family – Costs about $14.99 per month.
Depending on your conditions, both of these are perfect choices if you want to save some money on the usual premium subscription billing charges.
Even though the pricing of Spotify Premium is affordable and many regular Spotify users opt for their premium offer, but many users cannot pay for premium even if they want to that is because Spotify is not officially available in their country. And that is the reason why users from those countries are left with no other option, as they have to download modded Spotify Premium apk to be able to enjoy premium features.
Download Spotify Premium APK
You can download Spotify Premium APK for your Android smartphone or tablet devices from here. This APK has all the premium features enabled and requires no root. And don’t forget that we at BestForAndroid do not support piracy and the provided app is only for demo and educational purposes.
How to download and install Spotify Premium mod apk on Android?
Here is a complete step-by-step guide to assist you with the downloading and installation process of Spotify Premium apk on Android:
- Download Spotify Premium apk from the download link given in this article.
- The file you downloaded will be in a zip format, so you need to use the built-in file manager or any file explorer of your choice to extract/unzip the file on your Android device.
- Once unzipped/extracted, now tap on the extracted apk file, which will be named as com.spotify.music.apk, to begin the installation.
- Depending on the version of Android OS running on your phone, you may see a warning message that says, “For your security, your phone is not allowed to install unknown apps from this source.” Tap on the Settings button.
- A new menu will open with an option that says, Allow from this source. Tap on the toggle switch right next to it to enable the installation.
- Now go back to the installation screen. You will see a list of all the permissions required by the app to run correctly. Tap on the Install button.
- You will see “Installing…” window along with a progress bar. This process should complete within a minute or two.
- Upon successful installation, you will see the App installed screen.
- Tap on the Open button to launch the Spotify Premium app.
Now you need to log in using your Spotify credentials, i.e., your email address and password to sign in to your Spotify account. Once you are successfully logged in, you should then be able to enjoy the premium features like the ability to play any music from the album, unlimited skips, extreme quality music streaming, and other premium features that we have already mentioned in the Spotify Premium features section above.
If, in any case, you are unable to log in to your Spotify account through the Spotify Premium app then we will recommend you to check the next section where we have a troubleshooting guide, and we have also covered some frequently asked questions to help you fix all the known issues.
Troubleshooting / Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
We at BestForAndroid value our readers the most so we have created this section to quickly guide our readers and answer their frequently asked questions related to Spotify Premium app, which will save their time and they won’t have to spend their precious time searching the comments section for possible solutions to their problems.
However, if your question is not answered in this FAQ section or if maybe you have a completely different question related to Spotify or Spotify Premium app, then please feel free to drop your query in the comments section and our team will get back to you shortly.
Spotify is not officially available in my country, how can I enjoy the Spotify Premium features?
If you see an error message that says, “Spotify is not available in your country.” Or in case if you are unable to create a new Spotify account, then you don’t need to worry as we already have a 100% working workaround for you.
First, download and install Spotify Premium apk on your Android phone using the tutorial given above. Once done, then head over to our step-by-step guide here which will help you remove country restriction and enjoy Spotify Premium for free on Android phone and tablet devices without root.
I tried to download music, and the app showed me a notification to upgrade to premium. Why can I not download songs and music on this Spotify Premium app?
We have already discussed the Spotify music downloading feature in the article above but let us explain the issue again.
In case you are not aware, Spotify offers two types of accounts, i.e. Free and Premium. And you need to understand that the offline listening option, as well as the downloading of music and album, has a direct link with the type of your Spotify account.
Which means if you have a Spotify free account and using the modded Spotify Premium app as a bypass to enjoy premium features, then you won’t be able to download any music. You need to have a Spotify Premium account too to be able to unlock offline listening experience on Spotify.
We find it important to clarify that the usage of modded and cracked Spotify Premium apk will never enable the download feature because this specific feature is server-side and directly linked to the Spotify account you are using. If you still want the offline listening experience, then please consider paying for Spotify Premium and unlock the feature.
I am unable to skip songs, and I don’t have unlimited skips on Spotify Premium apk. What is wrong?
It usually happens when you already have a Spotify app installed on your Android device and then try to install the Spotify modded app on top of it.
The only way to fix this is to completely uninstall the original Spotify app from your phone/tablet device, download Spotify Premium apk from the link given in this article, and then perform a fresh installation. We already have a detailed installation tutorial above.
I was using Spotify Premium, and today, I got automatically logged out from the Spotify Premium app. And now whenever I try to log in, the app keeps logging me out. What is the issue?
Please don’t worry as this is a known issue with the Spotify Premium apk and we already have a working solution for you. All you need to do is clear cache and data of the Spotify app and then use any VPN app to bypass the login problem.
If you are clueless or in case you didn’t understand what we just said above, then follow this step-by-step tutorial below:
- On your Android device, go to Settings and tap on Apps.
- In the list of apps, look for Spotify. Once found, tap on it.
- Under the Spotify app info page, tap on Storage.
- Tap on the clear data and clear cache to reset the Spotify app to its original state (this is the most important step, so you need to make sure you don’t miss it).
- A popup message will appear asking, “All of this application’s data will be deleted permanently. This includes all files, settings, accounts, databases etc.” here you need to tap on Delete.
- Download Browsec VPN app from the Google Play Store and enable VPN (you can use ‘United States’ as your VPN location).
- Launch Spotify and log in using your credentials.
- Once you are successfully logged in, you can disable the VPN.
You can now continue to enjoy Spotify Premium without VPN. If you want, you can even uninstall the VPN app from your device. Though there’s no harm in keeping it installed on your phone just in case the issue reappears.
Spotify app says, “Unable to log in.” although I have entered correct credentials, but the app won’t let me log in. How can I fix it?
All you need to do is clear the Spotify app data and cache, and then follow the same guide we have posted in the last question above. That should fix this problem.
If your question is still not answered or in case you are experiencing an entirely different issue with the Spotify Premium apk, then please feel free to leave your comment below, and we will get back to you with a working solution.
Download APK File
You can download APK file below.