|Name:||Google Account Manager|
|Release:||21 - 05 - 2021|
|Playstore:||Not available on Play store|
Download APK File
Click below to download the app.
App Details & Guide
Download Google Account Manager apk for Android phone and tablet devices. Google is serving as the backbone of Android smartphones, where all the applications are synced to a Gmail account. Gmail, Google, Hangouts, and YouTube, all are linked via a shared Gmail account.
But it is not necessary to have a single Gmail account for our email communications, and multiple Gmail accounts are used for different professional and personal communications. So it is important to have a Google account manager working at the back to maintain all the Google accounts.
The smartphone penetration is around 45 percent globally, with the open-source Android operating system implemented. Android smartphones come equipped with inbuilt Google application, including:
- Google Drive
- Play Music
All of these Google applications are linked and operated by a standard Gmail account. This article will help you to understand the mechanism of how the Google Account manager synchs these accounts. There are other uses of this app, which include password recovery, protection, and other Google accounts’ privacy. You can sync your contact with your Google account and recover them on any device. You can bypass the factory restore settings in case you forget your password.
- 1 About Google Account Manager APK
- 2 Features of Google Account Manager for Android
- 3 Google Account Security and Data recovery
- 4 Device Management
About Google Account Manager APK
Google Account Manager apk is a utility app that allows Android smartphone users to bypass factory reset protection. It is always a hassle to change phones. Importing the contacts, photos, and other phone contents requires so much time transferring the data from the old phone to a laptop or any other device. The same process is then reversed to transfer the data to the new phone. This app saves users from all this fatigue.
Many users have different Gmail accounts for multiple purposes. One account serves the purpose of all the formal and professional communications. There is one account that is used only to have personal data, backups, contacts, and other related stuff. Some of the institutions and organizational accounts can also be accessed via Gmail. In this way, the user ends up setting up all the accounts on one device. It can also result in a lot of mess and confusion when it comes to syncing other Google products. Google Account Manager plays an essential role in managing all these accounts in a single click.
Features of Google Account Manager for Android
Listed below are some of the most notable features of Google Account Manager app for Android devices:
- It is one of the most convenient and user-friendly tools to manage Google accounts and applications.
- The user can backup the data, contacts, and photos via Google Drive and restore them on any device using this app.
- You can keep track of the activities on your Google account on any of the devices connected.
- Other than the Google apps, you can manage third-party applications using Google account details.
- You can manage your online payments via credit card and E-wallet, monthly subscriptions, purchases, and reservations on one platform.
- The user can find all the devices remotely using Google account manager
- It is the simplest way to restore the data and to set up any new device within seconds.
- You can set up both of your personal and professional Google accounts on the same device and manage them separately.
- The user can use a single Google account on different devices, including Android phones and tablets. In this way, you can keep a check on both the devices and store the data on a shared Google Drive.
Uses of Google Account Manager
There is a dedicated option for Google settings in the setting menu of the Android smartphones. When you click on the Google settings, it will display all the related options of account settings and Google account management. There is a Gmail account email ID displayed right at the top. This ID is the main key to synchronize all the data, contacts, and photos. A drop-down menu appears when you click on the Gmail address that allows you to add more Gmail accounts if required. When you click on the option of adding another Gmail ID, you will be directed to sign in to your other Gmail account. In this way, you can add a secondary Gmail account in addition to a primary Gmail account.
Google Account Management Options
There is an option of managing your Google account that will redirect you to different settings, including:
- Personal Info
- Data and personalization
- People and sharing
- Payments and subscriptions
Let us explore all these options, one-by-one. The personal info displays your details about your Gmail account, including name, birthday, contact info, and the date when you last changed your password. Data and personalization is an elaborate menu to keep a keen eye on the privacy of your Google account as well as your Android device. You can choose to save the activity history of the Google sites and applications along with the location for fast searches. It is essential to have a clear understanding of these options to choose a personalized experience while doing searches on the web, YouTube or Maps, etc.
The user can turn on to save the following information:
- Web search and Chrome history.
- Open maps and location history to save the home or work locations.
- YouTube history to resume your favorite programs from where you left.
- Activity timeline to save the places and experiences
- Google Dashboard that gathers data of all the Google apps and displays the summary of the activity, including Gmail conversations, account services, AdSense products, Contacts, Calendar activities, Drive files, YouTube videos, and payment profiles. You can also download all of your data from Google Account Manager apk.
- The user can delete any of the Google services as per your requirement.
- There is an option of an Inactive in case you stop using Google services due to specific incidents so that you can manage your data afterward.
- The user can manage your meetings, purchase dates, and reservations on the Calendar.
- You can also set up a business personalization mode that allows you to keep track of the growth of the business with Google business products, including Google My Business, Google Ads, G Suite, and Google Pay for Business.
Google Account Security and Data recovery
The Google account manager provides options to make your data and account secure with options like 2-steps verification and security code. In addition to the privacy options, one of the essential advantages of Google Account is the account and data recovery. If you want to save your data, files, photos, and contacts in your Google Account, then you can recover your data on any device. To do that, you need to provide personal information to your account manager app:
- You can recover your phone by signing into your Gmail account and verifying your phone number.
- You can also recover your Gmail by adding another Email ID as a backup.
- The user can set a security question to make the data recovery secure.
- The app keeps a history of security events and notifies you in case of any unusual or suspicious activity on the account from any other device.
The user can manage all the devices with your Google accounts signed in. In this way, you can manage your device activity history. Also, you can find a lost device with the Google account manager. The user can mark any device unrecognized in case of any unknown sign-in. It notifies every time you sign in from a new device or even a location. For example, if you pin your home and office location in Maps and then you travel to another country. In such a scenario, the account manager will send a notification about sign-in activity from an unknown location.
Google Account Access to Third-party Apps
Google account manager keeps track of all the third-party applications that have been signed in with your Google account. These apps have access to your email ID, name, and profile photo. You can have a record of all the apps signed in using your Google account.
Contacts and Sharing
The user can always organize contacts, including phone numbers and Email addresses. You can select the option of location sharing with your friends and family. In this way, you can share your activities and the places you have recently been in real-time with your loved ones. You can customize the amount of information to be displayed and shared with the contacts.
Payments and Subscriptions
You no longer have to worry about the deadlines and monthly payments of the different subscription fees. The Google account manager caters to all of these. The app keeps track of the user’s activity related to purchases and reservations that are made using search, assistant, and Maps.
Services offered by the Google Account Manager
The account manager app offers useful services, including backup, restore, and device set-up, where you can backup the data of the connected devices on the Google drive periodically. Not only that, but you can backup your photos, files, and contacts on your Google drive. There are options to restore contacts on any connected or nearby device. You can set up your work profile on your Android device. This profile can be managed by the organization separately from your account configured on your device. You can remotely locate your device using the “Find My device” option available in the Google Account Manager apk.