|Release:||17 - 05 - 2021|
|Playstore:||Open Play Store Link|
Active Internet connection,
Download APK File
Click below to download the app.
App Details & Guide
Netflix is one of the most popular streaming service providers that host hundreds and thousands of TV series, movies, anime, and documentaries. The platform is popular mainly because of its award-winning content. But since it is paid service and many can’t afford it just to watch a show or one so we have brought you a Netflix mod apk for Android.
With this mod, you will be able to access all the premium content without even creating an account, let alone paying for any subscription service. Moreover, you will get to stream on an unlimited number of devices without any limitation so whether it is Smart TV, smartphone, or tablet device, the Netflix mod app will work on any Android device.
How to Install Netflix Mod APK?
Netflix mod is easy to download and install on any Android device. Just follow these steps and you are good to go:
Note: You may need to enable the installation of apps from unknown sources through the Android security menu to be able to sideload/install the app.
- Download the Netflix mod apk file from the download section located at the beginning of this post.
- The file is in a compressed zip file, so you will need to use any file manager to extract the apk from the zip file.
- Tap the apk you just extracted and follow the onscreen process to install the app.
Once installed, go to the app drawer, find the app, and launch it. You should now be able to stream premium content including movies and TV series without paying for the monthly subscription charges.
What’s Modded in the Netflix Mod APK?
To be able to watch movies and TV shows on Netflix you must need to have a premium subscription but with the Netflix mod you should be able to enjoy the following for free:
- Access to the Premium Features: You will get access to all the premium features including the ability to stream videos in the best 1080p / 4K / HDR quality as well as watch on multiple screens and devices.
- Ad-Free Experience: Watch your favorite TV shows and enjoy popular movies or documentaries without a single advertisement.
- No Account Requirements: You don’t need to use any account or provide any email address to sign up for Netflix. Simply launch the app and start watching movies and series.
- Works On Any Device: The app is compatible with almost any Android device including smartphone and tablet devices as well as smart TV.
Features of Netflix for Android
In this section, we have discussed all the major features of Netflix for Android:
- Fresh Movies and TV Shows: The team behind Netflix continues to add fresh and updated content including new movies and TV series so you can have something new to watch all the time.
- Powerful Search: You can use the search feature to browse the new movies or find your favorites and stream directly on your device whether it is a smartphone or tablet device.
- Customized Profiles: As the app is compatible with mobile devices as well as smart TV, so Netflix allows over five custom profiles which mean each member of your home gets to enjoy their personalized home screen, suggestions, and watch history.
- Perfect Recommendations: Netflix keeps a record of which movies and TV series you have watched, and then recommends content that is similar to the ones you have already seen and the titles you are going to love.
- Active Notifications: If you are watching any series and whenever a new episode gets live, the app sends you a notification to update you about new content that is available to watch.
- Offline Watching: With offline watching, you can easily download your currently active TV series using your unmetered WiFi connection and then later watch it on the go while traveling without using your data connection.
About Netflix for Android
Netflix has gained a lot of popularity recently, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic, as cinemas and movie theaters around the world were forced to close and everyone had to stay at home. That’s where the streaming services gained a lot of traction and people started looking for ways to watch movies and TV series from the comfort of their homes.
The number one feature that attracts the majority is that the ability to enjoy all the content whether it is documentary, movies, TV series, cartoons, anime, or any other form of content, you get access to every piece of content for a whole month with just a onetime payment. Furthermore, you will also get to watch any streamable content on your PC, mobile device, or smart TV without any limitation.
Within that time frame, you gain full unrestricted access to countless TV series and movies, and you can stream as much as you want. Not only that, you are even allowed to download them and watch offline whenever you want, which will help you save bandwidth and data too, in case you are planning to watch it on a trip or while traveling. All you need to have is ample storage space to download full-length movies or all the episodes of the TV series.
Also, there is an interesting feature if you are looking to hand Netflix over to the kids, which is Netflix for Kids. Once that profile is enabled, Netflix will show only those titles and series that are suitable for kids and have children-friendly content. You can rest assured that kids won’t be watching any content with profanity, graphic or violent scenes.
Similar to most streaming sites and platforms, Netflix has categorization too where each title and series is neatly categorized and sorted into proper genre and category to make sure you are able to find the most relevant movies based on the category you are discovering.
Pros and Cons of Netflix
Just like any other streaming service, Netflix too has its own set of advantages and disadvantages when you compare it with other services that offer movies and TV shows with a premium monthly subscription.
Here are some attractive facts that make Netflix the go-to streaming service for the majority:
- Original Content: Netflix offers original series, TV shows, and movies in Ultra High Definition 4K resolutions, which people enjoy a lot, and considering the price that is being paid, it relatively cheaper for the quality and content Netflix is providing to its users.
- Three Premium Plans: There are three plans offered by Netflix to cater to the needs and requirements of the user i.e. Basic, Standard, and Premium. The Basic plan offers streaming in standard definition 480p resolutions, can run on a single device at a time; Standard plan, let you stream all the content in high definition 720p resolutions, works on two devices simultaneously. The Premium plan is for those who want to stream on four devices at a time and that too in quality up to ultra-high definition 4K resolutions.
- Compatible with a Wide Range of Devices: The streaming service is well designed to make sure you can run it on almost every device whether it is Smart TV, smartphone, tablet, or PC running any OS including Android, Mac OS, Windows, and iOS. It even runs on gaming consoles, digital media players, and supported web browsers.
- Targeted Recommendations: As we have already mentioned in the features section, Netflix is best known for offering their users some of the best recommendations whether it is movies, originals, cartoons, documentaries, or shows. Machine learning is so advanced that it analyzes your watching pattern and then shows you recommendations that sometimes you won’t be able to discover from the library.
- Ability to Skip Intro: When people are usually binge-watching TV series, they want to have a way to skip intro with just a click of a button, which could actually help save a significant amount of time. Netflix has added a machine-learning system that analyzes the content based on audio and visuals as well as some manual reviewing, which then gives users a quick button to skip the intro.
- Ad-Free: We all know that being a premium member means zero advertisements and that’s true with the streaming services offered by Netflix as well. You can watch any content whether it is series, TV shows, movies, or original documentary, you will not come across a single ad throughout your watching experience.
- Offline Playback: As a part of premium streaming services, Netflix offers you offline playback support in all plans, which is beneficial in many cases like when you have plans to travel by air or road and don’t want to use your data for streaming, or in those cases where you have intermittent connectivity. However, not all content can be stored for offline playback and this feature only works in the official Netflix app.
Even though the majority loves to subscribe and pay for Netflix but following are the reasons why people step back from paying for the subscription in the long run:
- Regional Selection of Movies and TV Series: You will notice that there are various movies, TV series, and other contents are available for selected countries only. For instance, if you are living in the US then you will be able to enjoy almost every content ever released or that is uploaded to the database. But if in case you are living outside the United States then you will find out you don’t have access to all the content and Netflix original series. So the availability of content is solely based on region.
- Availability of Newly Released Content: If you are watching a newly released TV series with several episodes that are currently ongoing then you will find out that the latest episodes are not available at their defined airing time and you will have to wait for several days to actually watch the episode. And the same goes for movies too. We believe this con is interlinked with the last one and new content is released regionally in phases, not at once.
- Out-of-date Movies and Series Database: To support our point, we have to compare Netflix with Amazon Prime here. If you search for new and the most up-to-date content then you will figure out that there is not much content available and the majority are old releases. Now if you look for the same on the Amazon Prime platform then you will notice a large number of newly released series and movies there.
Which Devices are Compatible with Netflix?
As long as you have a reliable internet connection for the plan you have subscribed to (see next heading for details on this), you will be happy to know that almost every device and platform is compatible with Netflix. Above all, there is a separate and up-to-date app for each one of them.
Here is a list of devices that can run Netflix without any issue:
- Android phone and tablet,
- Android smart TVs,
- iPhone and iPad,
- Set-top boxes,
- Blu-ray players,
- Roku TV,
- Fire TV,
- Nvidia Shield,
- Apple TV,
What Is The Recommended Internet Speed To Stream Netflix Content?
This is one of the most frequently asked questions by new Netflix subscribers or those who are looking to get the subscription for the first time, so here are the official recommendations based on the subscription plan you have purchased:
On average, you need to have an internet connection speed of about 5 megabits per second to be able to stream the content of Standard or Premium plan. Also, it is suggested to keep the video quality to auto or high. Moreover, if you have a metered broadband or internet connection then you should keep the video quality to either medium or low, as this will force Netflix to consume fewer data.